Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. 10:07 - Jan 27 with 5090 viewsgeg1992

Of course, could be a load of rubbish

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:09 - Jan 27 with 3010 viewsMrTown

https://the72.co.uk/155695/millwall-agree-to-sign-ipswich-town-goalkeeper-bartos

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:09 - Jan 27 with 3013 viewsKieran_Knows

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-millwall-agree-to-sign-internationa

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:21 - Jan 27 with 2910 viewsdavblue

Notts County due a % as well i believe.

Im not sure what would be a good price for him. You would think 2 million is a fair price in today's terms, but i don't see us getting anywhere near that, probably 750k ish i would have thought.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:24 - Jan 27 with 2889 viewsitfcjoe

Andy Warren confirmed it - fee similar to the £900k agreed in summer, with a big chunk as an initial payment

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:24 - Jan 27 with 2872 viewsHerbivore

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:21 - Jan 27 by davblue

Notts County due a % as well i believe.

Im not sure what would be a good price for him. You would think 2 million is a fair price in today's terms, but i don't see us getting anywhere near that, probably 750k ish i would have thought.

£2m seems a touch on the high side, given they were willing to pay £900k in the summer and he's done well there I'd be disappointed if we got less than that but I also don't see it being much more either.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:25 - Jan 27 with 2865 viewsKieran_Knows

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:24 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

Andy Warren confirmed it - fee similar to the £900k agreed in summer, with a big chunk as an initial payment

Wonder if any of it will be used to see anyone coming in before Friday?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:27 - Jan 27 with 2853 viewsitfcjoe

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:25 - Jan 27 by Kieran_Knows

I doubt it makes much difference to cashflow like a Nolan transfer would - we are presumably not paying any of his wages so not any budget 'freed up'

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:29 - Jan 27 with 2812 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Good move for all IMO.

A great player and a top, top bloke. Wish him all the best

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:30 - Jan 27 with 2808 viewsSamWhiteUK

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:27 - Jan 27 by itfcjoe

I doubt it makes much difference to cashflow like a Nolan transfer would - we are presumably not paying any of his wages so not any budget 'freed up'

You reckon Millwall are paying him circa 20k a week? I wouldn't have thought they are particularly flush with cash
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:32 - Jan 27 with 2790 viewsitfcjoe

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:30 - Jan 27 by SamWhiteUK

You reckon Millwall are paying him circa 20k a week? I wouldn't have thought they are particularly flush with cash

He wasn't earning that much here last year, and won't be this year as his wages will have been slashed after relegation

But they'd be picking up the tab on it all

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:36 - Jan 27 with 2750 viewsdavblue

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:24 - Jan 27 by Herbivore

£2m seems a touch on the high side, given they were willing to pay £900k in the summer and he's done well there I'd be disappointed if we got less than that but I also don't see it being much more either.

For a 32 year championship goalkeeper? Don't forget he's been in good form also.

Im not saying we would get that or ask for it but i don't think it's unreasonable amount for an International player.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:39 - Jan 27 with 2718 viewsPecker

He was a good keeper for us, but time for both parties to move on. If we get half a million, then move him on.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:41 - Jan 27 with 2716 viewsPhilTWTD

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:25 - Jan 27 by Kieran_Knows

From what I was told that was why Town have been keen to get the deal done this window.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:44 - Jan 27 with 2667 viewsPecker

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:41 - Jan 27 by PhilTWTD

From what I was told that was why Town have been keen to get the deal done this window.

Just hope that Lambert is looking at somebody to play in the Championship, as I think we are already strong enough to get out of this league.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 2654 viewsOsborneOneNil

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:44 - Jan 27 by Pecker

Just hope that Lambert is looking at somebody to play in the Championship, as I think we are already strong enough to get out of this league.

It’ll be someone to ensure we get into the Championship, I’d have thought.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:46 - Jan 27 with 2654 viewsgeg1992

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:44 - Jan 27 by Pecker

Was going to say, not sure who he would look to get in, as we look very strong now for this league.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:48 - Jan 27 with 2629 viewsdavblue

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:46 - Jan 27 by geg1992

Was going to say, not sure who he would look to get in, as we look very strong now for this league.

Options, if Garbutt is injured, we have Kenlock who is more of a left back then wing back. Still think we need a winger who can take on a man if we need to change it up in a game. As we are very samey across the pitch player for player.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:48 - Jan 27 with 2627 viewsKieran_Knows

Hopefully something comes to fruition over the next few days then!

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:48 - Jan 27 with 2625 viewsChrisd

Good move for all concerned. Bart has been a great servant for us and he's currently doing very well at The New Den. Time for a change, but wish him all the very best, hopefully see him again next season.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:54 - Jan 27 with 2587 viewshadleighboyblue

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:46 - Jan 27 by geg1992

If it means we are able to keep Wolfenden and Downes that would do , plus maybe we could tempt Garbutt to sign .

Overall the squad is stable , but if we are looking to sign someone , maybe a winger
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:55 - Jan 27 with 2583 viewshoppy

Would that be looking at bringing somebody else in, or perhaps to make Garbutt a permanent addition?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 11:01 - Jan 27 with 2561 viewsPhilTWTD

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:48 - Jan 27 by Kieran_Knows

Hopefully something comes to fruition over the next few days then!

Think it's more likely to be a loan or perhaps two than major additions. From what I gather, the Bart fee is lower than agreed in the summer with much of it over the course of the deal rather than up front.
Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 11:06 - Jan 27 with 2506 viewsKieran_Knows

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 11:01 - Jan 27 by PhilTWTD

Think it's more likely to be a loan or perhaps two than major additions. From what I gather, the Bart fee is lower than agreed in the summer with much of it over the course of the deal rather than up front.

Interesting. Struggling to see where the squad really needs strengthening. I think a winger would be the area that needs it most, but looks like were moving away from a formation that uses them!

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 11:09 - Jan 27 with 2489 viewsStokieBlue

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 10:36 - Jan 27 by davblue

For a 32 year championship goalkeeper? Don't forget he's been in good form also.

Im not saying we would get that or ask for it but i don't think it's unreasonable amount for an International player.

He's played 1 international, lets not overstate it.

I doubt we will even get the 900k.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 11:14 - Jan 27 with 2456 viewshoppy

Rumours Bart permanent deal agreed. on 11:01 - Jan 27 by PhilTWTD

That doesn't sound a very good deal to me - given his performances for them this season, it should be more - or hold tight and allow other interested clubs to bid in the summer. No way should it be less than the fee agreed last summer.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024