Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question about iFollow 11:24 - Jan 27 with 1232 viewsnorthernblue

Is it possible to buy and start watching a game after it has already started?

I'm playing footy tomorrow and not back home until 8ish - would like to watch the rest of the game but wouldn't want to shell out £10 and find out I can't even watch it.
Question about iFollow on 11:50 - Jan 27 with 1176 viewsMrTown

Buy it before you leave, can switch it on after it kicks of because I have done that before.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Question about iFollow on 11:50 - Jan 27 with 1173 viewsSouperJim

You can deffo buy days in advance, I've done it, so yes afaik.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Question about iFollow on 12:02 - Jan 27 with 1153 viewsHullblue

Just to clarify the two comments above - you won’t be able to buy the pass after the game has started. I was two minutes late for KO before and the option disappeared! Sounds like you can turn it on whenever you want as long as you’ve bought it though.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Question about iFollow on 12:10 - Jan 27 with 1121 viewsnorthernblue

Ok great - I'll pay for it in advance then switch it on when I'm back. Cheers!
Question about iFollow on 15:27 - Jan 27 with 1008 viewsSamWhiteUK

Question about iFollow on 12:02 - Jan 27 by Hullblue

Just to clarify the two comments above - you won’t be able to buy the pass after the game has started. I was two minutes late for KO before and the option disappeared! Sounds like you can turn it on whenever you want as long as you’ve bought it though.

I've fallen into this trap before, and gotten quite annoyed with it, but you are actually able to buy when the game has started. I've missed a couple of games thinking this, but I've since found how to do it.

I think, from what I can remember, you have to be signed out, then you go through the purchase process and only sign in right at the end. I have no idea why it works that way, but it does, eventually and after much swearing.
Question about iFollow on 16:29 - Jan 27 with 959 viewsBluefish

Question about iFollow on 12:02 - Jan 27 by Hullblue

I've bought them after kick off. Just go to fixtures and live match centre and then click watch live

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024