Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've turned 13:43 - Jan 27 with 10058 viewsLord_Lucan

I've just eaten a vegan sausage roll.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I've turned on 13:45 - Jan 27 with 6593 viewsDanTheMan

I quite like them, not quite as greasy.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I've turned on 13:46 - Jan 27 with 6582 viewslowhouseblue

which cut of vegan did they use?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I've turned on 14:10 - Jan 27 with 6509 viewsfactual_blue

You should have omitted the last two words.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

WHAT on 14:11 - Jan 27 with 6505 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I've turned on 14:11 - Jan 27 with 6504 viewsfactual_blue

I've turned on 13:45 - Jan 27 by DanTheMan

Had Lucan omitted the last two words of his post, your observation would still be correct.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

WHAT on 14:17 - Jan 27 with 6488 viewsLord_Lucan

WHAT on 14:11 - Jan 27 by Dyland

Fear not Dyland, I won't be getting another - it wasn't nasty or anything, it just tasted of ...... nothing.

I also got one for my grandson but since eating it half an hour ago he has developed a cold and has started talking inane nonsense - which is doubly amazing as he can't talk yet.

He has also started walking a bit mincy.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 14:28]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

WHAT on 14:20 - Jan 27 with 6459 viewsartsbossbeard

WHAT on 14:17 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

Fear not Dyland, I won't be getting another - it wasn't nasty or anything, it just tasted of ...... nothing.

I also got one for my grandson but since eating it half an hour ago he has developed a cold and has started talking inane nonsense - which is doubly amazing as he can't talk yet.

He has also started walking a bit mincy.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 14:28]

The meatless meatballs at Subway are where's it at, fast food-wise.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

WHAT on 14:28 - Jan 27 with 6430 viewsGogs

WHAT on 14:20 - Jan 27 by artsbossbeard

Agree. Not quite indistinguishable from their bovine counterparts, but good enough for me to make that particular switch a permanent one. Not had a Greggs vegan sausage roll or steak bake, not likely to in any hurry as I think their meat based ones are ropey enough and don’t eat them either
Login to get fewer ads

I've turned on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 6384 viewsgiant_stow

I've been wonderring about the ethics of meat and have a question for any passing vegans:

IS there any thought on just eating a tiny bit of animal in any one meal? And on how many animals have to die to make that possible?

Ie: eating a prawn starter means lots of beings die for not much 'bang' in a meal, whereas having a little bit of ground beef on a pizza means one larger animal's death is potentially 'spent' on many people's meals.

I'm not trying to be a wvnker - been wonderring about this being my contribution to the cause.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've turned on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 6366 viewsfooters

I've turned on 14:42 - Jan 27 by giant_stow

I've been wonderring about the ethics of meat and have a question for any passing vegans:

IS there any thought on just eating a tiny bit of animal in any one meal? And on how many animals have to die to make that possible?

Ie: eating a prawn starter means lots of beings die for not much 'bang' in a meal, whereas having a little bit of ground beef on a pizza means one larger animal's death is potentially 'spent' on many people's meals.

I'm not trying to be a wvnker - been wonderring about this being my contribution to the cause.

It's ulla's whale n elephant diet!

I'm sure the plankton will be all for it :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've turned on 14:44 - Jan 27 with 6362 viewsgiant_stow

I've turned on 14:44 - Jan 27 by footers

It's ulla's whale n elephant diet!

I'm sure the plankton will be all for it :)

like it!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've turned on 15:10 - Jan 27 with 6309 viewsElephantintheRoom

I've offset your palm oil with three Tesco sausage rolls.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I've turned on 15:32 - Jan 27 with 6263 viewsLord_Lucan

I've turned on 15:10 - Jan 27 by ElephantintheRoom

I've offset your palm oil with three Tesco sausage rolls.

I've just eaten some marmite on toast as I was worried that my taste buds had stopped working.

I've turned on 15:33 - Jan 27 with 6254 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've turned on 14:42 - Jan 27 by giant_stow

I like how your brain doesn't work

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sod that... on 15:42 - Jan 27 with 6214 viewsbluelagos

You've been out in China recently? If so, reckon we should quarantine you in your house until it's all done an dusted. Last thing we need is a Coronavirus outbreak in Suffolk.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I've turned on 15:52 - Jan 27 with 6171 viewschicoazul

I've turned on 13:45 - Jan 27 by DanTheMan

But theyre all about the grease!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

WHAT on 15:59 - Jan 27 with 6147 viewsPecker

WHAT on 14:20 - Jan 27 by artsbossbeard

They cannot guarantee that they have not come into contact with meat based products, which if you were vegan, which I am guessing you are not, then this would be a no no.
WHAT on 16:02 - Jan 27 with 6134 viewsartsbossbeard

WHAT on 15:59 - Jan 27 by Pecker

They cannot guarantee that they have not come into contact with meat based products, which if you were vegan, which I am guessing you are not, then this would be a no no.

I'm a veggie but this type of thing doesn't really bother me to be honest.

They are stored in a separate area away from the meat and that's alright with me but others. who maybe a little more extreme than me, may object.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I've turned on 16:12 - Jan 27 with 6099 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sounds healthy, not.
I've turned on 16:26 - Jan 27 with 6069 viewsgiant_stow

I've turned on 15:33 - Jan 27 by Swansea_Blue

I like how your brain doesn't work

[Sad face] I thought I'd solved it all there! brute!

Sod that... on 16:33 - Jan 27 with 6049 viewsLord_Lucan

Sod that... on 15:42 - Jan 27 by bluelagos

You've been out in China recently? If so, reckon we should quarantine you in your house until it's all done an dusted. Last thing we need is a Coronavirus outbreak in Suffolk.

I got back two days before the virus hit the news and I kid you not, if I had known about it I would had been convinced I had it as I was not a well man on my return. The doctor told me to quarantine myself for 6 days and I couldn't see my daughter or grandson.

WHAT on 16:36 - Jan 27 with 6032 viewsLord_Lucan

WHAT on 16:02 - Jan 27 by artsbossbeard

I'm a veggie but this type of thing doesn't really bother me to be honest.

They are stored in a separate area away from the meat and that's alright with me but others. who maybe a little more extreme than me, may object.

"I'm a veggie"

Ha

Have you been a veggie yet for more or less duration than you lived in Australia?

WHAT on 16:38 - Jan 27 with 6016 viewsartsbossbeard

WHAT on 16:36 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

"I'm a veggie"

Ha

Have you been a veggie yet for more or less duration than you lived in Australia?

5 weeks a veggie now, so a little more than the time I lived in Australia.

I've turned on 16:41 - Jan 27 with 5997 viewsBiGDonnie

I go out of my way to avoid vegan food and actively bully the vegans at work.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Sod that... on 16:54 - Jan 27 with 5963 viewsbluelagos

Sod that... on 16:33 - Jan 27 by Lord_Lucan

I got back two days before the virus hit the news and I kid you not, if I had known about it I would had been convinced I had it as I was not a well man on my return. The doctor told me to quarantine myself for 6 days and I couldn't see my daughter or grandson.

Thought you'd said you were out there. Glad you are ok.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024