Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... 17:42 - Jan 27 with 1095 viewsThe_Last_Baron

... at the Holocaust Day memorial this afternoon at Auschwitz. We should all do our bit to crush anti-semitism today and never forget what those savages did to people of all ages during World War II.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 17:50 - Jan 27 with 1066 viewsDarth_Koont

Never again.

Seems bizarre that in the intervening years the world keeps forgetting that and still needs reminding.

Pronouns: He/Him

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 18:04 - Jan 27 with 1041 viewschicoazul

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 17:50 - Jan 27 by Darth_Koont

Never again.

Seems bizarre that in the intervening years the world keeps forgetting that and still needs reminding.

Probably because it has happened again many times in central Africa, in Stalin's Russia, and as recently as the early 90s in eastern Europe.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 18:19 - Jan 27 with 1014 viewsDarth_Koont

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 18:04 - Jan 27 by chicoazul

Probably because it has happened again many times in central Africa, in Stalin's Russia, and as recently as the early 90s in eastern Europe.

Yes, that was meant to be my point. Even though I didn't make it clear enough.

Pronouns: He/Him

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 19:45 - Jan 27 with 942 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 18:04 - Jan 27 by chicoazul

And today in France, the Netherlands, Germany and parts of the UK. Plus New York has a problem too.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 13:49 - Jan 28 with 754 viewschicoazul

Magnificent speech by Ronald Lauder... on 19:45 - Jan 27 by The_Last_Baron

And today in France, the Netherlands, Germany and parts of the UK. Plus New York has a problem too.

There are genocides in France Holland and Germany, parts of the UK, and New York????

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024