Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week 11:07 - Jan 28 with 2488 viewsLord_Lucan

RIP Nicholas Parsons.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 15:07 - Jan 28 with 2418 viewsRadlett_blue

The hostesses were by far the best thing on that programme.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 17:27 - Jan 28 with 2376 viewsjontysnut

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 15:07 - Jan 28 by Radlett_blue

I can't quite remember the school joke which ended 'Nicholas Parsons should not climb trees'.
From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 17:38 - Jan 28 with 2363 viewsLord_Lucan

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 15:07 - Jan 28 by Radlett_blue

I remember it as a kid as it was the only program from Anglia that made it to Thames TV and I loved that shiny metal horse.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 17:38]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 17:58 - Jan 28 with 2337 viewsRadlett_blue

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 17:38 - Jan 28 by Lord_Lucan

I remember it as a kid as it was the only program from Anglia that made it to Thames TV and I loved that shiny metal horse.

I was lucky as a kid because I could get Anglia & LWT so I could watch The Big Match, followed by Match of the Week as it seemed to be on an hour later. I could sometimes get Southern, but the picture was too fuzzy to be worth watching. I did once pick up a UEFA Cup game from the Netherlands I think on a random Wednesday evening after twiddling with the UHF dial.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 18:02 - Jan 28 with 2332 viewsLord_Lucan

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 17:58 - Jan 28 by Radlett_blue

I was lucky as a kid because I could get Anglia & LWT so I could watch The Big Match, followed by Match of the Week as it seemed to be on an hour later. I could sometimes get Southern, but the picture was too fuzzy to be worth watching. I did once pick up a UEFA Cup game from the Netherlands I think on a random Wednesday evening after twiddling with the UHF dial.

My cousins in Chelmsford could get both and when I was staying there which I invariably did in school holidays I used to laugh that all the adverts on Anglia were about tractors and the like. I eventually realised that this was because Match of the Week was preceded by Farmers Diary - or something like that.

.................And then I ended up in carrot country so the last laugh was on me.

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 2309 viewsazuremerlangus

Land-locked Brummies winning a speedboat - now that's what I call a proper quiz.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 18:30 - Jan 28 with 2278 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 17:38 - Jan 28 by Lord_Lucan

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 18:51 - Jan 28 with 2251 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 18:30 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

I miss the Test Card.

Essential viewing for the very easily pleased.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 19:06 - Jan 28 with 2235 viewsLord_Lucan

From Norwich, it's the quiz of the week on 18:09 - Jan 28 by azuremerlangus

Land-locked Brummies winning a speedboat - now that's what I call a proper quiz.

I caught the end of some really funny comedian last night .......... Lawrence?

Anyhoo he made I laugh, I have a bad memory but one thing he said was "Don't talk to me about unemployment, i come from a small fishing village just outside Derby"

PMSL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024