Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player sent off for two yellows in one passage of play 11:10 - Jan 28 with 1228 viewsHullblue

A display of impressive pace and non-impressive composure here. I reckon he thought he had a freebie after the advantage on the first one.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2020/jan/27/garforth-town-player-sent

I have a vague memory of this happening at Portman Road in the late 90s. I'm sure David Johnson was fouled, then the fouler pushed him in the face. The ref booked him for the foul, then gave him a second yellow for the face push.

In between the two yellows the ref dramatically reenacted the face push on himself. Does anyone else remember this, or have I dreamed it? I feel like we were playing Huddersfield? It was at the North Stand end, I think.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Player sent off for two yellows in one passage of play on 12:09 - Jan 28 with 1129 viewsskusesrightpeg

West Brom

think it was richard sneekes saw it on one of them season review vids the other day
Player sent off for two yellows in one passage of play on 12:29 - Jan 28 with 1084 viewsChrisd

The defender can't really have any complaints about that decision.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Player sent off for two yellows in one passage of play on 13:41 - Jan 28 with 995 viewsyorkshire

Fair play to the lad for getting back - he outran most of his side to get back in there for the 2nd tackle - but both were deserving of yellow cards so can’t complain
[Post edited 28 Jan 2020 19:40]
Player sent off for two yellows in one passage of play on 17:20 - Jan 28 with 911 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Didn’t Phil Whelan get done for something similar? I’ve got a vague memory that he got booked, gave the ref a verbal volley and was given a second yellow

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024