Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood for Keane tonight 17:40 - Jan 28 with 758 viewsHackneyblueboy

That would be the one change I'd go for tonight. Not sure whether Keane will be able to sustain 2 games in quick succession yet and think Norwood will be champing at the bit after being benched for a few games.

Keane doesn't strike me as a very physical player either, even given his size. Think Norwood relishes that side of the game.
Norwood for Keane tonight on 18:33 - Jan 28 with 642 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Same XI please.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood for Keane tonight on 18:35 - Jan 28 with 638 viewsThe_Realist_09

I think it depends on how we play, I'm worried that when under pressure against a good side like these, we will look to play it long and direct more, which isn't Keane's game and I would prefer Norwood. However, if we get it down and play, Keane is class into in his feet.
Norwood for Keane tonight on 18:43 - Jan 28 with 616 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood for Keane tonight on 18:35 - Jan 28 by The_Realist_09

I think it depends on how we play, I'm worried that when under pressure against a good side like these, we will look to play it long and direct more, which isn't Keane's game and I would prefer Norwood. However, if we get it down and play, Keane is class into in his feet.

We should be concentrating on playing to our strengths, not theirs.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Norwood for Keane tonight on 19:58 - Jan 28 with 534 viewsbackinbeige

I might be exposing myself here as someone who doesn’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the latest Ipswich happenings, but...

Why is Norwood on the bench recently? He was playing well at the start of the season, maybe missing some one on ones but still doing well. He suffered an injury but no one really stepped up in his absence and claimed his spot. He hasn’t suffered a marked dip in form. Is it tactical reasons? Is something going on behind the scenes?

I live in fear of asking a question and getting pelters for not knowing the answer and not living and breathing the latest Town news. Hands up- I don’t know the answer and am keen to know why.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024