Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoofball 20:38 - Jan 28 with 453 viewsMullet

That's what it looks like, cos that's what it is all too often. Absolutely baffled by the tactics again. We've got our most footballing lineup out there and we're trying to beat Rotherham at their own game after they dicked us with it earlier in the season.

What Garbutt was doing to get us caught for that corner that they scored off, Christ knows. Wilson had just turned into Rivaldo and he follows it by smashing it off Edwards to give them a breakaway.

The lack of service for a side like ours is mystifying tonight. At least when Woolfenden picked up that flat goal kick early doors in mid air with his instep, there was some class before he lumped it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hoofball on 20:45 - Jan 28 with 410 viewsBluefish

We have turned up at Rotherham afraid of them. It was hoof from minute 1 ffs. They are not even good, they are just more up for it and being allowed to play their way.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hoofball on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 365 viewsLankHenners

Garbutt's a bit dim - has been very good for us but in certain parts of his game you can tell he doesn't engage his brain.

We've looked stuck for ideas against better/more physical teams all season and this is going to happen when you hand a one-dimensional team of cloggers a limp performance on a plate like this.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hoofball on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 359 viewsBugs

I can't understand it, I dont mind the odd long ball to try and make the most of Jacksons pace but FFS mix it up a bit more. It's just become predictable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024