Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to start jiggling the team around now I think 22:01 - Jan 28 with 715 viewsMalcolmBlue

Bring back the Tinkerman

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:04 - Jan 28 with 704 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yes and no. There are players that need to be dropped for the next game and Norwood, Bishop, Nolan and Rowe (if fit) should come in.

But, they should keep their places unless they have sh it games, let's not get back into rotation, else it makes a joke of playing to keep your shirt.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:10 - Jan 28 with 674 viewspointofblue

Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:04 - Jan 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yes and no. There are players that need to be dropped for the next game and Norwood, Bishop, Nolan and Rowe (if fit) should come in.

But, they should keep their places unless they have sh it games, let's not get back into rotation, else it makes a joke of playing to keep your shirt.

Point two negates point one - practically ALL of them were awful tonight and deserve dropping.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 664 viewsDarkHorse

I reckon he won't change the team for the rest of the season now, run them into the ground to prove a point.
Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:12 - Jan 28 with 649 viewsreusersfreekicks

Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:04 - Jan 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

Rowe!!!!
Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 22:27 - Jan 28 with 625 viewsKeaneish

Two tweaks maybe one being Bishop for Judge. Judge has been given a good run now and the last three games he’s been average or below.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Time to start jiggling the team around now I think on 07:49 - Jan 29 with 525 viewsharlingblue

The Tinkerman is the problem, as a Mananger/coach he has no clue. As a PR/link with MM, that might be the 5 year plan?
PL as a football Manager, well I could do better. Having watched as a supporter as a kid, having watched the Ramsey, Robson and even Burley, eras, this man should not be a Manager of Ipswich Town. Brian Kluug would be far better, but our Academy teams might lose his wonderful input?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024