Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) 22:05 - Jan 28 with 1774 viewstractorboy1978

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 28 with 1764 viewsGarv

Bar Wilson, Norwood and Downes they all were.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:12 - Jan 28 with 1722 viewsBluefish

Harsh on Huws he was the only player showing but very little came off for him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 28 with 1716 viewstractorboy1978

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 28 by Garv

I thought those two were particularly bad. As Keanish mentioned in another post, Downes at barely 21 years of age was the one trying to take that game by the scruff of the neck in the middle of the park and lead by example. The goal, Huws is soft as puppy sh!t.
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:20 - Jan 28 with 1675 viewsHerbivore

Whole team was toss really. Thought Wilson and Chambers were largely solid, Downes battled well and showed quality at times. That aside, hopeless

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:21 - Jan 28 with 1671 viewsGarv

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 28 by tractorboy1978

I thought those two were particularly bad. As Keanish mentioned in another post, Downes at barely 21 years of age was the one trying to take that game by the scruff of the neck in the middle of the park and lead by example. The goal, Huws is soft as puppy sh!t.

I must admit I don't warm to Huws, but I've missed our last few games when he and we have been in good form, supposedly.

Judge got on the ball but too often his productivity was lacking so much, and was rarely on the same wavelength as teammates. He and Edwards are a prime example. So negative too, this time a year ago he was dragging us forward, now he's frightened to pass forward when there's a man in front of him.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:22 - Jan 28 with 1639 viewsHerbivore

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:21 - Jan 28 by Garv

I must admit I don't warm to Huws, but I've missed our last few games when he and we have been in good form, supposedly.

Judge got on the ball but too often his productivity was lacking so much, and was rarely on the same wavelength as teammates. He and Edwards are a prime example. So negative too, this time a year ago he was dragging us forward, now he's frightened to pass forward when there's a man in front of him.

Judge is a luxury player in a luxury role who simply doesn't produce anywhere near enough to justify playing in that role.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 1625 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:12 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

Harsh on Huws he was the only player showing but very little came off for him

Showing what? What game were you watching?

He was utterly attrocious. Backwards and hoofing. No ideas whatsoever how to threaten them. Should have been subbed after the first half as he offered f all. Why Bishop wasn't introduced is beyond me.

To be honest though the majority of this team were as awful as him.
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:30 - Jan 28 with 1607 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:25 - Jan 28 by Mach_foreignBlue

He was utterly attrocious. Backwards and hoofing. No ideas whatsoever how to threaten them. Should have been subbed after the first half as he offered f all. Why Bishop wasn't introduced is beyond me.

Correct.

I like Huws I think he is brilliant. But wow, that midfield tonight may as well have stayed on the bus, they are quite literally passing the ball out of play, repeatedly, I thought Downes was decent though.

Huws should have been pulled for Bush at half time.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 23:15 - Jan 28 with 1489 viewsBluefish

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:25 - Jan 28 by Mach_foreignBlue

You hate him regardless because he was signed by Mick. He probably had more touches than any other player in the first half. No one wanted the ball and we played awful Lambo ball again

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 00:03 - Jan 29 with 1420 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 23:15 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

You hate him regardless because he was signed by Mick. He probably had more touches than any other player in the first half. No one wanted the ball and we played awful Lambo ball again

I know you in person from the away days but telling you today that you must be strange or stupid. You are morbidly obsessed about all things mccarthy.

More touches? What touches? Hoofing towards Jackson without looking at the other options.

Before you start your another hysteria about mccarthy I'll tell you who else was as atrocious as Huws:

Judge - signed by Lambert
Edwards - signed by Hurst

So my opinion is about how he played. It's not about who signed him. It's only you who can come out with such stupid suggestions.

And you're the last person to slate Lambert given the way you praised mccarthy for equally awful performances.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 2:03]
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 06:27 - Jan 29 with 1272 viewsBlueAllOver

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 28 by Garv

I really don't get this love for Wilson, he is one of the worst distributing defenders we have ever had, he slices nearly every ball. Yes, he's not too bad at defending but oh my how low we have fallen if we think he is a good player. Yet we have a ball playing left-footed defender just sitting on the bench. PR Paul is such a dreadful manager, any semi-competent manager would have us clear at the top.
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 07:08 - Jan 29 with 1213 viewsBluefish

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 00:03 - Jan 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

I know you in person from the away days but telling you today that you must be strange or stupid. You are morbidly obsessed about all things mccarthy.

More touches? What touches? Hoofing towards Jackson without looking at the other options.

Before you start your another hysteria about mccarthy I'll tell you who else was as atrocious as Huws:

Judge - signed by Lambert
Edwards - signed by Hurst

So my opinion is about how he played. It's not about who signed him. It's only you who can come out with such stupid suggestions.

And you're the last person to slate Lambert given the way you praised mccarthy for equally awful performances.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 2:03]

I believe your previous quote was that you don't want to hear Huws name let alone see him in the team

If Super Mick played as bad as that I would call it out, this isn't about him though he has gone. This is about the guy that we make the excuses for, the one that relegated us.

Judge and Edwards were very poor, I honestly can't remember a single positive contribution from Edwards, it amazes me that people can see a footballer there.

I can't see PR Paul taking us up, he is the weak link

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 09:03 - Jan 29 with 1083 viewsitfc48

Rotherham did a great job on Huws as they barely gave him any time on the ball and when he did get the ball we weren't exactly offering a wealth of options. It also seemed there was a definite instruction to ping the ball long which was bizarre given the physical mismatch. I also think that although Jackson is a willing runner he's not a clever runner and his positional awareness isn't great.
Credit to Huws in that he kept battling even though things weren't going his way.

Judge a big disappointment for me. There was one point where he was one on one with their left-back and instead of running at him and attempting to get a cross in he went backwards to Chambers. Not something your so-called playmaker should be doing.

Lambert had an absolute mare. The game plan from the start was a mess as we played to their strengths. He then waited far too long to make the substitutions when it was clear we needed fresh ideas. I can only imagine he thought he was protecting Bish because we were crying out for his ball carrying ability. Finally, I'm not sure why he waited so long to go 4-4-2 as the wing-backs were ineffective all evening.
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 09:07 - Jan 29 with 1074 viewsTractorJack

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 06:27 - Jan 29 by BlueAllOver

I really don't get this love for Wilson, he is one of the worst distributing defenders we have ever had, he slices nearly every ball. Yes, he's not too bad at defending but oh my how low we have fallen if we think he is a good player. Yet we have a ball playing left-footed defender just sitting on the bench. PR Paul is such a dreadful manager, any semi-competent manager would have us clear at the top.

Glad someone else thinks this. He's a competent penalty box defender, nothing more. I wince every time he shanks it out of play.
Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 09:20 - Jan 29 with 1035 viewsBluefish

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 06:27 - Jan 29 by BlueAllOver

Completely agree, his distribution is horrendous. He also took an air kick last night while trying to clear and on at least 1 other occasion tried to pass but managed to get the ball to travel 1 yard. He does a job at best but some of our fans are making out he is tony mowbray

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 09:27 - Jan 29 with 1015 viewsBiGDonnie

I think it's time for Teddy to take Judge's position. He's washed up IMO.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 10:31 - Jan 29 with 970 viewsChocorange

Huws and Judge were abysmal tonight n/t (n/t) on 09:27 - Jan 29 by BiGDonnie

I think it's time for Teddy to take Judge's position. He's washed up IMO.

Judge has flattered to deceive all season, first it as because he was out wide and not in his best role.
Now he in that role but too often he is out wide... And virtually every time he has the ball his first look is backwards , yes I get that if it's a tough game or we are nil up , it can be better to recycle and keep possession.
But last nite , we are a goal down , well into 2nd half and we have possession in their half and still he goes backwards .
I don't think it was coincidence That our best spell and best chances came after he was off the field .
Also why does he still take corners and free kicks when they rarely achieve anything and we also have the best taker of set pieces in the division in Garb.

Frustrating and not worth his place at the mo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024