Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension 22:59 - Jan 28 with 864 viewsgerryitfc

Decca records not signing The Beatles
The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension on 23:02 - Jan 28 with 850 viewsMattinLondon

Didn’t they learn from their mistake and sign the Rolling Stones not long after?
The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension on 23:16 - Jan 28 with 821 viewsBlueBadger

The UK electorate deciding they preferred blue passports and petty xenophobia over easy trade, travel, employment rights, decent food safety standards and experts.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension on 23:20 - Jan 28 with 810 viewsCoastalblue

Logging on to TWTD after a loss

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension on 00:23 - Jan 29 with 758 viewsLord_Lucan

The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension on 23:20 - Jan 28 by Coastalblue

Logging on to TWTD after a loss

Motherfecker CB

I was about to post the exact same thing

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The world's worst decisions other than Lambert's contract extension on 04:17 - Jan 29 with 682 viewsIPS_wich

On a par with the 5 year contract:

- NASA's decision to proceed with the Challenger launch in sub-zero temperatures and against the advice of the engineers who designed the booster rockets.

- Boeing's decision to just put bigger engines on the 737 and rely on the flight computer to keep the plane stable (has the potential to bring down the whole company and with it put air travel prices up exponentially due to no real competition to Airbus).

- Cameron's decision to hold the referendum (a marginally dumber decision than those who voted for Brexit due to the colour of passports!!)

- The Star Destroyer not firing on the escape pod because it must have short-circuited.

- Hitler declaring war on the US.

- Mary trying to cover up her infidelity to her husband Joseph and accidentally starting a cult
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024