Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French riot police vs french firefighters 11:26 - Jan 29 with 1218 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1234930/Macron-news-riot-France-Paris-prote

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:07 - Jan 29 with 1135 viewsBluesquid

Lucy Williamson, BBC Paris Correspondent, lol, this thread is worth a read...

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:10 - Jan 29 with 1138 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently a caller to James O'Brien the other day asserted that his mate knew for definite that the EU is buying any footage shot of the gilets jaune in Paris so it doesn't get shown.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:14 - Jan 29 with 1117 viewsSwansea_Blue

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:07 - Jan 29 by Bluesquid

Lucy Williamson, BBC Paris Correspondent, lol, this thread is worth a read...

I get the impression people think there might be something going on

My money's on a cheese festival. Yeah, that's bound to be it as they're into their cheese.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:17 - Jan 29 with 1105 viewsSwansea_Blue

A thoudand Hairy Marys for Ullaa, posting a link the the Exp****

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:17 - Jan 29 with 1104 viewsSwansea_Blue

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:10 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

Apparently a caller to James O'Brien the other day asserted that his mate knew for definite that the EU is buying any footage shot of the gilets jaune in Paris so it doesn't get shown.

Don't call them stupid though, they don't like that.

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:20 - Jan 29 with 1100 viewsfactual_blue

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:17 - Jan 29 by Swansea_Blue

Don't call them stupid though, they don't like that.

The gilets jaunes or callers to James O'Brien?

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:25 - Jan 29 with 1086 viewsLord_Lucan

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:10 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

On a serious note, why is there a complete lack of coverage of all the goings on in our neighbours fine country?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:27 - Jan 29 with 1082 viewsfactual_blue

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:25 - Jan 29 by Lord_Lucan

On a serious note, why is there a complete lack of coverage of all the goings on in our neighbours fine country?

I think the James O'Brien caller has hit the nail on the head.

Or it's not thought newsworthy any more.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 13:28]

Login to get fewer ads

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:28 - Jan 29 with 1079 viewsmonytowbray

Imagine how much we could change in this country if people woke up.

The running joke is the French surrender easy due to a lack of defence 70+ years ago yet here we are waving a white flag and bending over to those with money to help them make more at our expense.

My avatar at present pretty much says all I need to in regards to my opinion on the British public.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:30 - Jan 29 with 1068 viewsBluesquid

D-Notice?
French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:32 - Jan 29 with 1061 viewsBlueBadger

Preparation for the Sunny Uplands innit. We don't need to know about foreigners anymore come Friday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:36 - Jan 29 with 1051 viewsLord_Lucan

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:27 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

I think the James O'Brien caller has hit the nail on the head.

Or it's not thought newsworthy any more.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2020 13:28]

But if the EU is buying all the footage, and let's face it that is entirely the sort of thing that the EU megalomaniac machine would do then that is in turn a big news story in itself.

Unless of course The EU is paying to suppress that news as well.

Dictatorship springs to mind

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:39 - Jan 29 with 1044 viewsHARRY10

French riot police vs french firefighters on 13:32 - Jan 29 by BlueBadger

Preparation for the Sunny Uplands innit. We don't need to know about foreigners anymore come Friday.

brexit 2020 and after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024