Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? 11:43 - Jan 30 with 4806 viewsdavblue

Wouldn't be surprised if it's 1 but not expecting anything.
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 4091 viewsfooters

Give Cameron Stewart a second chance? Could come good.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:54 - Jan 30 with 4038 viewsCoco

Think we may still get that Everton defender (despite Earl) and another striker on loan.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:56 - Jan 30 with 4031 viewsJoHnNnY

Doubt it, though I’d view not losing Woolf or Downes as a good window.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:56 - Jan 30 with 4034 viewsWallingford_Boy

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:54 - Jan 30 by Coco

Think we may still get that Everton defender (despite Earl) and another striker on loan.

Strikers are one area we are ok on.

Desperate for a full back though (either side).

RIP Sir Bobby

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:00 - Jan 30 with 4009 viewsCoco

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:56 - Jan 30 by Wallingford_Boy

We need to be more than ok. Can never stop looking to improve strikers.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:01 - Jan 30 with 4005 viewschicoazul

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 11:56 - Jan 30 by Wallingford_Boy

We need a forward luv. Norwood is in and out, Keane is injury prone, Sears is just back from a bad one.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:02 - Jan 30 with 3999 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agreed, no need for anymore strikers.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:30 - Jan 30 with 3893 viewsitfcjoe

Wouldn't surprise me if we get 2 - a CB and a Striker

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 3880 viewscrossyitfc

Are we OK for strikers though? We have played 28 games and our highest scorer only has 10 goals - which frankly is not good enough at this level IMO.
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 3878 viewsReuser_is_God

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:30 - Jan 30 by itfcjoe

Wouldn't surprise me if we get 2 - a CB and a Striker

CB is an area of the squad that really concerns in the mid to long term.

It's very likely that Woolfenden will leave this summer (promotion or not) which leaves us with Chambers, Nsiala & Wilson all of whom I'd not want to be first choice should we go up.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 3857 viewsdavblue

A physical Striker is the most pressing concern imo and a winger for me.
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:52 - Jan 30 with 3808 viewsGuthrum

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:34 - Jan 30 by crossyitfc

Are we OK for strikers though? We have played 28 games and our highest scorer only has 10 goals - which frankly is not good enough at this level IMO.

How much of that is the strikers and how much failing to get the ball to the strikers?

In terms of overall goalscoring, only Peterborough (52), Rotherham (50) and Oxford (43) have scored more than Ipswich (40).
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 12:52]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:53 - Jan 30 with 3804 viewsKieran_Knows

I'll go for none.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 13:08 - Jan 30 with 3752 viewscrossyitfc

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:52 - Jan 30 by Guthrum

How much of that is the strikers and how much failing to get the ball to the strikers?

In terms of overall goalscoring, only Peterborough (52), Rotherham (50) and Oxford (43) have scored more than Ipswich (40).
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 12:52]

Equally how many times have we seen Norwood miss a gilt-edged opportunity? Would be interesting to see what our chance conversion rate is.
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 13:12 - Jan 30 with 3731 viewsitfcjoe

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 12:34 - Jan 30 by Reuser_is_God

It's very likely that Woolfenden will leave this summer (promotion or not) which leaves us with Chambers, Nsiala & Wilson all of whom I'd not want to be first choice should we go up.

Heard there’s a decent one living down Bucklesham Road kicking his heels

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 13:14 - Jan 30 with 3722 viewsGuthrum

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 13:08 - Jan 30 by crossyitfc

Equally how many times have we seen Norwood miss a gilt-edged opportunity? Would be interesting to see what our chance conversion rate is.

Many strikers do that. 10 goals in 20 starts and 5 sub appearances is not a bad return.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 13:22 - Jan 30 with 3679 viewsBiGDonnie

Or stay down!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 13:59 - Jan 30 with 3558 viewsr2d2

Strikers? You call them strikers?
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 16:12 - Jan 30 with 3401 viewsbluesym

Hopefully Sears out and a replacement big old lump type to come in as our 4th striking option.
Think we need another CB too.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 17:38 - Jan 30 with 3286 viewsArnieM

No signings I fear .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 17:49 - Jan 30 with 3265 viewsbilllm

Absolutely none
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 18:10 - Jan 30 with 3222 viewsmonty_radio

I'm sure that, in spite of tactics not being P.L.'s strong suit, he recognises a good player even where he then struggles to find a way to use them to best advantage a la Judge, and, arguably, Edwards. That being so, he'll surely see that those three as a backbone would produce the same result in the Championship as last time.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 18:21 - Jan 30 with 3181 viewskentishblue

I’ll go for one- Tommy Smith , despite PL’s comments.
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 18:23 - Jan 30 with 3167 viewsPrideOfTheEast

1 at most I think. If there is one it'll be a very predictable CB.
So what do we reckon, any signings tomorrow? on 18:24 - Jan 30 with 3166 viewsPecker

I would say between none and none.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024