Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? 13:09 - Jan 30 with 1103 viewsgeg1992

It seems that with this current formation, when the 2 CBs push forward, it leaves us exposed massively. This was highlighted against Lincoln, but luckily they managed to mess up a few situations where they had more attackers than us defenders.

With Peterborough, they seem to be playing a front 3 of Tony, Szmodics and Dembele who is ridiculously quick and agile. Think they could really do us some damage on the counter-attack.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 13:11 - Jan 30 with 1089 viewscrossyitfc

Goal-fest incoming
I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 13:13 - Jan 30 with 1087 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd rather we didn't worry about them.

We were so worried about Rotherham the other night we shat ourselves.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 13:13]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 13:18 - Jan 30 with 1050 viewsRobTheMonk

I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 13:13 - Jan 30 by Reuser_is_God

I'd rather we didn't worry about them.

We were so worried about Rotherham the other night we shat ourselves.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 13:13]

Literally made me laugh out loud.

The worrying thing was that as soon as a player came within 2 yards of us the majority of the players paniced and hoofed or rubbished the ball into touch. Downes was the exception.
I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 13:19 - Jan 30 with 1047 viewsBlueBadger

Now he's been told to stop rotating, he's going to persist with same players, unless foced to by injury/suspension. You watch.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 13:19 - Jan 30 with 1045 viewsitfcjoe

They are playing the same shape as us - 3412 so guess we’ll stay with what we are doing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I wonder if Lambert will set up differently against Peterborough? on 14:05 - Jan 30 with 934 viewsr2d2

I fear we could get tonked Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024