Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers have signed Timmy Abraham.... 19:55 - Jan 30 with 932 viewsBloots

…..maybe we'll sign Barry Kane.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bristol Rovers have signed Timmy Abraham.... on 20:17 - Jan 30 with 878 viewsBlueBadger

I'm looking forward to Lambo's fans on here justifying no buys 'because the squad is good enough' after lambasting Mick for saying similar a few years ago.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bristol Rovers have signed Timmy Abraham.... on 20:20 - Jan 30 with 878 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bristol Rovers have signed Timmy Abraham.... on 20:17 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

I'm looking forward to Lambo's fans on here justifying no buys 'because the squad is good enough' after lambasting Mick for saying similar a few years ago.

Saying ‘the squad is good enough’ and then simultaneously arguing that we have no right to expect promotion because the squad is overrated and not actually that good

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That's the one. (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 30 with 844 viewsBloots

Bristol Rovers have signed Timmy Abraham.... on 20:20 - Jan 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Saying ‘the squad is good enough’ and then simultaneously arguing that we have no right to expect promotion because the squad is overrated and not actually that good

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Bristol Rovers have signed Timmy Abraham.... on 21:39 - Jan 30 with 722 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’d fit right in

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=16784

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024