Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's our fault people are homeless apparently 17:02 - Jan 31 with 6767 viewsMullet

This is almost as baffling as the Hopkins rant, and just as repulsive in a subtler more outrageous way. He's not in the pub, dribbling this down himself to anyone in earshot. He's in Parliament. The seat of power, slagging off the public and the underclass as he sees them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:04 - Jan 31 with 4490 viewsmonytowbray

U LOST GET OVA IT.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:11 - Jan 31 with 4459 viewsHARRY10

That's all we need, a Tory 'do gooder' as I can see how this will end

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:12 - Jan 31 with 4455 viewsjeera

Who is this pile of sh1t?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:22 - Jan 31 with 4433 viewsmonytowbray

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:12 - Jan 31 by jeera

Who is this pile of sh1t?

The true (not so) hidden voice of a Tory.

TWTD never forgets…

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:28 - Jan 31 with 4426 viewsSwansea_Blue

They don’t have souls Mullers. Totally uninformed, pompous bullsh*t.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:36 - Jan 31 with 4402 viewsjeera

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:28 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

They don’t have souls Mullers. Totally uninformed, pompous bullsh*t.

Who is it trapping off that ill-informed crap?

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:38 - Jan 31 with 4388 viewsDarth_Koont

These are the people living rough on Anecdote Street.

Pronouns: He/Him

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:46 - Jan 31 with 4360 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:36 - Jan 31 by jeera

Who is it trapping off that ill-informed crap?

Adam Holloway I think, for somewhere in the Home Counties.

He’s only in his early 50s, not that you'd guess from the state of him. Too much free hospitality and sitting on his pompous arse.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:51 - Jan 31 with 4341 viewsjaykay

the tory party as bevan said as far as he was concerned they are lower than vermin

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:52 - Jan 31 with 4334 viewsBackToRussia

Fvckin hell. I'd have his face with chips.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:57 - Jan 31 with 4315 viewsjeera

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 17:46 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

He’s only in his early 50s, not that you'd guess from the state of him. Too much free hospitality and sitting on his pompous arse.

I'd like to put him on his pompous arse.

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:10 - Jan 31 with 4276 viewsHARRY10

Adam Holloway, Conservative MP for Graveshamhas so far made no indication he will follow suit. Mr Holloway, whose constituency is 25 miles from the Commons, claimed £22,500 in 2007/08, almost the entire £23,800 annual limit.'

'In the wake of the Westminster Parliamentary Expenses scandal in 2009, Holloway was ordered by Sir Thomas Legg, the head of a committee examining abuse of expenses by Members of Parliament, to repay £1000 to the Exchequer which he had over-claimed.'

friggin' hypocrite
It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:12 - Jan 31 with 4268 viewsfactual_blue

Early 50s? His IQ I presume.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 4239 viewstractordownsouth

Here's another of his greatest hits... If it's not that bad to be homeless, why doesn't he give up his second home in London? What a pr1ck.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/apr/24/sleeping-rough-comfortable-army-

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:40 - Jan 31 with 4221 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is "our" fault because "we" elected a government that supports making people homeless and austerity in general.

The fact many of us actively voted against them doesn't change the fact "we" democratically elected them. I feel ashamed of us as a country.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:46 - Jan 31 with 4202 viewsmonytowbray

This thread is quiet. Where are the anonymous board gammons to defend their beloved party?

TWTD never forgets…

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:04 - Jan 31 with 4168 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:46 - Jan 31 by monytowbray

This thread is quiet. Where are the anonymous board gammons to defend their beloved party?

Preparing to party like it's 1899.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 4150 viewsjaykay

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:46 - Jan 31 by monytowbray

dont worry callis its not your thread , if it was they would be piling in attacking the messenger not the message

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:22 - Jan 31 with 4126 viewsartsbossbeard

I cannot express in words my hatred for this man.

What a truly shocking thing to come out with AND actually believe this to be true.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:23 - Jan 31 with 4120 viewsreusersfreekicks

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 18:10 - Jan 31 by HARRY10

Adam Holloway, Conservative MP for Graveshamhas so far made no indication he will follow suit. Mr Holloway, whose constituency is 25 miles from the Commons, claimed £22,500 in 2007/08, almost the entire £23,800 annual limit.'

'In the wake of the Westminster Parliamentary Expenses scandal in 2009, Holloway was ordered by Sir Thomas Legg, the head of a committee examining abuse of expenses by Members of Parliament, to repay £1000 to the Exchequer which he had over-claimed.'

friggin' hypocrite

Privileged, entitled, cruel w@nker
It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 4096 viewsjeera

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:23 - Jan 31 by reusersfreekicks

Privileged, entitled, cruel w@nker

I am amazed nobody cut him off and told him frankly.

I know there weren't many there, but you'd think at least one would have the decency.

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:29 - Jan 31 with 4093 viewsmonytowbray

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:11 - Jan 31 by jaykay

dont worry callis its not your thread , if it was they would be piling in attacking the messenger not the message

Yeah but that’s not true I’m just making that all up as the board therapists have diagnosed me as a self-obsessed attention seeker.

TWTD never forgets…

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 4073 viewsPecker

Homelessness is a real embarrassment for this country. I never give them money, but I will buy them a coffee and a pastry as well as a bag of treats for their dog. I saw a young lad the other day, probably about 12, walking up the road with a double pack of beef slices. He took one out and gave it to a homeless person. Made me very warm inside. Wish the wealth could be more equal, but will never happen. I voted Tory last time to get Brexit done, but it is the one and only time I would. All of these politicians are so far up their own a$$'s, it doesn't really matter who is in charge. If we all do a little bit to help those less fortunate than ourselves, then perhaps we can make it easier for those in hard times.
It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 4066 viewsjeera

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:37 - Jan 31 by Pecker

Homelessness is a real embarrassment for this country. I never give them money, but I will buy them a coffee and a pastry as well as a bag of treats for their dog. I saw a young lad the other day, probably about 12, walking up the road with a double pack of beef slices. He took one out and gave it to a homeless person. Made me very warm inside. Wish the wealth could be more equal, but will never happen. I voted Tory last time to get Brexit done, but it is the one and only time I would. All of these politicians are so far up their own a$$'s, it doesn't really matter who is in charge. If we all do a little bit to help those less fortunate than ourselves, then perhaps we can make it easier for those in hard times.

Homelessness is forced onto many, many people.

It's not [usually] a choice.

Only when people wake up to that will any real change happen.

It's our fault people are homeless apparently on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 4062 viewsGeoffSentence

I dont think it warrants quite so much outrage. He has made a couple of reasonable points. Homelessness is a health issue and not a housing issue, I think he is bang on the money wth that, at leat in a large part. His other main point was that begging funds addictions, either alcohol or drugs, that is exactly the same advice that Shelter and Suffolk Police offer.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024