Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Site maintenance now not happening tonight 23:04 - Jan 31 with 1040 viewsGavTWTD

The service provider started the work early meaning it can't be done tonight. Will reschedule for monday, and hope it lasts that long.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 1006 viewshoppy

The first reality of Brexit?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 09:10 - Feb 1 with 858 viewsGeoffSentence

You techies confuse the feck out of me. In the normal world getting stuff started early normally makes it easier to get done.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 10:17 - Feb 1 with 810 viewsEly_Blue

Will the site maintenance stop those bl00dy annoying pop ups and redirects I keep getting despite being logged in?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 788 viewshoppy

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 10:17 - Feb 1 by Ely_Blue

Will the site maintenance stop those bl00dy annoying pop ups and redirects I keep getting despite being logged in?

You don’t HAVE to click on Pecker’s posts...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 11:02 - Feb 1 with 773 viewsFifeITFC

Question for you Gav, any idea why I keep getting cookie pop ups on every thread I open when viewing on my tablet and laptop, but I don't seem to get them on my phone?

Really annoying and can't seem to get them to stop.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 11:07 - Feb 1 with 770 viewsPhilTWTD

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 11:02 - Feb 1 by FifeITFC

Question for you Gav, any idea why I keep getting cookie pop ups on every thread I open when viewing on my tablet and laptop, but I don't seem to get them on my phone?

Really annoying and can't seem to get them to stop.

Was an issue introduced by a third party last year which can be rectified via the link below.

Privacy Popup by GavTWTD 11 May 2019 11:15
If you're still having a problem with the privacy popup, this link should clear your cookies and fix the problem:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/page/clearcookies

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 11:07 - Feb 1 with 768 viewsPhilTWTD

Site maintenance now not happening tonight on 10:17 - Feb 1 by Ely_Blue

Try deleting your cookies, that might resolve that. This link should do it.

Privacy Popup by GavTWTD 11 May 2019 11:15
If you're still having a problem with the privacy popup, this link should clear your cookies and fix the problem:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/page/clearcookies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024