Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage still going on about the establishment 23:10 - Jan 31 with 3302 viewsreusersfreekicks

C@nt
Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 3040 viewsblueconscience

Life goes on young Man

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 3040 viewsSwansea_Blue

They’ll be wanging on about sovereignty, traitors and the establishment for years. It’s all they’ve got.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 3037 viewslowhouseblue

john barnes on news night is quite the antidote.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 2997 viewsLord_Lucan

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:12 - Jan 31 by lowhouseblue

What did he say? He talks some sense sometimes

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:17 - Jan 31 with 2994 viewsreusersfreekicks

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:12 - Jan 31 by lowhouseblue

Yep pointing out how white the Farage celebration was. Watching them sing rule britannia was vomit inducing
Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:18 - Jan 31 with 2976 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:17 - Jan 31 by reusersfreekicks

Yep pointing out how white the Farage celebration was. Watching them sing rule britannia was vomit inducing

Don't lump us all in with Farage

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:19 - Jan 31 with 2969 viewsvapour_trail

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:18 - Jan 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

He didn’t.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:20 - Jan 31 with 2969 viewsreusersfreekicks

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:16 - Jan 31 by Lord_Lucan

Farage saying they had won the war. Barnes saying they had won the battle as the war would be the trade deal and how the uk fares in the next few years. Something like that anyway
Login to get fewer ads

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 2942 viewslowhouseblue

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:16 - Jan 31 by Lord_Lucan

just articulately explaining the things that brexit won't solve. impressively calm and serious.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:42 - Jan 31 with 2882 viewsEireannach_gorm

Nigel has now become irrelevant.

How the f@ck is that idiot allowed to be some de facto representative of the UK? on 23:42 - Jan 31 with 2882 viewsunstableblue

With all his personal vendettas and bile to EU leaders that he spews out....

He shames us all

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 00:26 - Feb 1 with 2816 viewsBlueBadger

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:18 - Jan 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sorry, all these racist white blokes look the same.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 00:30 - Feb 1 with 2811 viewsBlueBadger

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:42 - Jan 31 by Eireannach_gorm

Nigel has now become irrelevant.

Whilst foreigners, non-white people, LGBT people, women and anyone in favour of public services still exist, Chairman Nige will still think he's relevant.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 10:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Farage still going on about the establishment on 07:21 - Feb 1 with 2709 viewstractordownsouth

Ex investment banker whose policies (when he actually bothered to publish any) blame people with less money than himself, claiming to be anti establihsment

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:27 - Feb 1 with 2597 viewsBlueBadger

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:11 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

They’ll be wanging on about sovereignty, traitors and the establishment for years. It’s all they’ve got.

That's unfair. They've got women, foreigners, non-white and LGBTetc people to wang about as well.

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 2572 viewsnoggin

Farage still going on about the establishment on 23:17 - Jan 31 by reusersfreekicks

I hate Rule Britannia. It's a horrible racist, imperialist anthem and should be banned.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 10:34]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:36 - Feb 1 with 2556 viewsDoctor_Earman

Jeez the lefty circle jerk on here is mad.
Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:38 - Feb 1 with 2543 viewsnoggin

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:36 - Feb 1 by Doctor_Earman

Good story bro.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:50 - Feb 1 with 2524 viewshampstead_blue

He's a man of conviction and not many would have lasted as long as he has over getting out of the EU. I'll give him that.

Apart from that he is an odious bore. Now looking for something to shout at......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:58 - Feb 1 with 2511 viewsBLUEGOLD

Farage still going on about the establishment on 10:50 - Feb 1 by hampstead_blue

He's a man of conviction and not many would have lasted as long as he has over getting out of the EU. I'll give him that.

Apart from that he is an odious bore. Now looking for something to shout at......

As was Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin and they were c*nts too
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 10:59]
Farage still going on about the establishment on 11:10 - Feb 1 with 2489 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

God save the queen followed by that should tell us all we need to know about who was celebrating last night!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Farage still going on about the establishment on 11:15 - Feb 1 with 2478 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Whereas you lot use your shaking hand.....bunch of wrong'uns on so many levels!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Farage still going on about the establishment on 11:27 - Feb 1 with 2443 viewsBlueBadger

Is a lefty circle jerk an upgrade or a downgrade on a lefty bumfest?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 11:29 - Feb 1 with 2433 viewsfooters

Farage still going on about the establishment on 11:27 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Is a lefty circle jerk an upgrade or a downgrade on a lefty bumfest?

Probably cleaner.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Farage still going on about the establishment on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 2347 viewsfactual_blue

Envy is such a destructive emotion.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024