Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. 00:32 - Feb 1 with 1148 viewsBlueBadger

Be right back once I've checked my passport.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 00:54 - Feb 1 with 1132 viewsCoastalblue

It must be working then!

Just you wait until you go to work next week and marvel at the shiny new facilities you've got.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 00:59 - Feb 1 with 1123 viewsjeera

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 00:54 - Feb 1 by Coastalblue

It must be working then!

Just you wait until you go to work next week and marvel at the shiny new facilities you've got.

I do hope so. Although...

I was sent for a scan at my doctor's surgery this week; apparently they have a machine on the premises so that's a right result.

The new doc - her first day - sent me to reception to get it booked in only to be told they have no one there trained to use the scanner.

Thousands of pounds worth of gear sitting there and nobody can use it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 01:00 - Feb 1 with 1116 viewsWeWereZombies

I've seen Juliette Binoche in my dreams, I think the key to this thing is just to sleep through it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 01:12 - Feb 1 with 1095 viewsfactual_blue

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 00:59 - Feb 1 by jeera

I was sent for a scan at my doctor's surgery this week; apparently they have a machine on the premises so that's a right result.

The new doc - her first day - sent me to reception to get it booked in only to be told they have no one there trained to use the scanner.

#brokenbritain

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 01:25 - Feb 1 with 1085 viewsvapour_trail

Gentlemen. Time to let go now. Game has gone. Onwards.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 07:54 - Feb 1 with 985 viewsWeWereZombies

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 01:25 - Feb 1 by vapour_trail

Gentlemen. Time to let go now. Game has gone. Onwards.

Exactly, now it's time to watch the countdown to Scotland leaving the United Kingdom...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 08:12 - Feb 1 with 958 viewsSwansea_Blue

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 00:59 - Feb 1 by jeera

Don’t fall for that. I bet at the Brexit party last night they were all scanning their arses on it

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 09:37 - Feb 1 with 897 viewsPinewoodblue

Seeing the benefits already, had letter this morning from DWP confirming pension increase from April.

£5+ a week more, well only £4 really as they will be taking 20% of it back in tax.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 10:04 - Feb 1 with 857 viewsSuperblue95

90 minutes of Being Free and I haven't seen a single foreigner. on 07:54 - Feb 1 by WeWereZombies

Exactly, now it's time to watch the countdown to Scotland leaving the United Kingdom...

Every cloud

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024