Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans is the real problem 17:04 - Feb 1 with 7404 viewsRRB

Lambert out, Sh*t refs, players were awful.

This is all you hear every time we lose a game.

Nobody seems to blame Evans. “But he’s a good owner because he pays the bills.” Bore off.

Evans is the real problem in this club and it’s about time are fans finally see this. Once again we have a good chance of getting promotion but he fails to back Lambert in the window. By the sounds of Lambert’s presser yesterday, all he wanted was some loans and we couldn’t even afford that.

Unfortunately I struggle to see us going up as we can’t beat any teams in the top 8.
Evans is the real problem on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 3661 viewsblueconscience

At last, someone else has seen the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:26]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Evans is the real problem on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 3665 viewsBlueBadger

Have you been reading this page at all in the last decade? People(rightly) blame Evans for where we're at all the time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Evans is the real problem on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 3645 viewsRRB

Evans is the real problem on 17:05 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Have you been reading this page at all in the last decade? People(rightly) blame Evans for where we're at all the time.

Yes I know quite a lot of people on here blame Evans. But you see more Lambert outs and sh*t refs on here after a defeat.
Evans is the real problem on 17:08 - Feb 1 with 3616 viewsBlueBadger

Evans is the real problem on 17:07 - Feb 1 by RRB

Yes I know quite a lot of people on here blame Evans. But you see more Lambert outs and sh*t refs on here after a defeat.

Evans being a rubbish owner doesn't prevent Lambert and third division referees from being rubbish as well, sadly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Evans is the real problem on 17:08 - Feb 1 with 3615 viewsmrshallisfit

Evans is the real problem on 17:05 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Quite a few don't.
Evans is the real problem on 17:10 - Feb 1 with 3592 viewsBlueBadger

Evans is the real problem on 17:08 - Feb 1 by mrshallisfit

Quite a few don't.

There are quite a few thickos reading this forum, in all fairness.

Evans is the real problem on 17:13 - Feb 1 with 3553 viewsRRB

Evans is the real problem on 17:08 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Evans being a rubbish owner doesn't prevent Lambert and third division referees from being rubbish as well, sadly.

Yeh I agree Lambert isn’t the best and refs are awful. But Evans is an awful owner and Businessman. Who gives a manager an extra 4 1/2 year extension before he’s got us promoted because of we don’t get promoted then Lambert should be sacked. But he won’t be because the amount of money it will cost to pay him off.
Evans is the real problem on 17:17 - Feb 1 with 3513 viewsOxford_Blue

Hardly. We have had six managers all of whom have failed. Many of whom have had good support from Evans.

The squad should be capable of getting out of the division.

Evans is keeping the club going and putting in £6-10million a year to plug the hole in its losses. To attack him is insane.
Login to get fewer ads

Evans is the real problem on 17:19 - Feb 1 with 3496 viewsRRB

Evans is the real problem on 17:17 - Feb 1 by Oxford_Blue

Hardly. We have had six managers all of whom have failed. Many of whom have had good support from Evans.

Evans is keeping the club going and putting in £6-10million a year to plug the hole in its losses. To attack him is insane.

You’re a good example of the problem with this club.
Evans is the real problem on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 3486 viewsChris_Knights

Evans is the real problem on 17:13 - Feb 1 by RRB

Yeh I agree Lambert isn’t the best and refs are awful. But Evans is an awful owner and Businessman. Who gives a manager an extra 4 1/2 year extension before he’s got us promoted because of we don’t get promoted then Lambert should be sacked. But he won’t be because the amount of money it will cost to pay him off.

Evans is the real problem ?? .... part of the problem yes.... but we also have a manager that cannot coach and players that simply aren’t good enough ... .... “ we just weren’t at the racers “ Kayden Jackson against Rotherham ... why not ?? ..... no desire .... pathetic bunch of third raters
Evans is the real problem on 17:26 - Feb 1 with 3456 viewsdavblue

Evans is the real problem on 17:17 - Feb 1 by Oxford_Blue

This is so weird and you continually say the same thing. Fine he can’t put more money in, try and be clever with what you have. We aren’t, we go from window to window without a plan. He’s had 1 good managerial appointment in 6. We are so far off it it’s unreal.

The club is going nowhere and have been for the vast majority of his time here. Mick got us close despite Evans.
Evans is the real problem on 17:28 - Feb 1 with 3437 viewspennblue

It looked like Sammie Szmodics had a point to prove. No doubt, we turned down his loan move due to wage demands.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Evans is the real problem on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 3414 viewsRegencyBlue

Indeed he is but it’s amazing just how many of our fans will not acknowledge that!

All you get if you criticise him is the ‘where would we be without him’ mantra. My answer to that is very straightforward - where the hell will we end up with him?

It’s been twelve years of relentless decline under Evans ownership and I don’t see any sign of that changing unfortunately!
Evans is the real problem on 17:32 - Feb 1 with 3393 viewsblueconscience

Evans is the real problem on 17:30 - Feb 1 by RegencyBlue

Indeed he is but it’s amazing just how many of our fans will not acknowledge that!

All you get if you criticise him is the ‘where would we be without him’ mantra. My answer to that is very straightforward - where the hell will we end up with him?

It’s been twelve years of relentless decline under Evans ownership and I don’t see any sign of that changing unfortunately!

Exactly!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Evans is the real problem on 17:37 - Feb 1 with 3359 viewsRRB

Evans is the real problem on 17:30 - Feb 1 by RegencyBlue

Any Businessman that has a brain would sell a business that has been declining and losing you money every year.

But Evans is clinging onto some hope that one day we will fluke our way to the Prem and he will earn some of his money back that he has lost.
Evans is the real problem on 17:45 - Feb 1 with 3322 viewsOxford_Blue

Evans is the real problem on 17:19 - Feb 1 by RRB

You’re a good example of the problem with this club.

You’re not making any point. You’re just insulting someone for having a view you don’t like.

So, explain to me with reason and intelligence why I am wrong.
Evans is the real problem on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 3303 viewspointofblue

Evans is the real problem on 17:20 - Feb 1 by Chris_Knights

Evans is the real problem ?? .... part of the problem yes.... but we also have a manager that cannot coach and players that simply aren’t good enough ... .... “ we just weren’t at the racers “ Kayden Jackson against Rotherham ... why not ?? ..... no desire .... pathetic bunch of third raters

Evans is the one who’s just given a manager who cannot coach players a five year extension.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Evans is the real problem on 17:51 - Feb 1 with 3274 viewsOxford_Blue

Evans is the real problem on 17:47 - Feb 1 by pointofblue

Evans is the one who’s just given a manager who cannot coach players a five year extension.

If he can’t coach, explain why he got Norwich promoted in successive seasons from this league to the premiership, got them to mid table then got offered a job at Villa?
Evans is the real problem on 17:52 - Feb 1 with 3269 viewsRRB

Evans is the real problem on 17:45 - Feb 1 by Oxford_Blue

You’re not making any point. You’re just insulting someone for having a view you don’t like.

So, explain to me with reason and intelligence why I am wrong.

"We have had six managers all of whom have failed."

Evans is the one that hires these managers. If he's already wasting 6-10 million a year why doesn't he double it 1/2 years to go on transfer fees to try and get us up the league.

Fair enough, 6-10 million is a lot to put in a year. But if he wants to either make some money or cut down the amount he has to put in then he has to put more in for a couple of seasons.
Evans is the real problem on 17:54 - Feb 1 with 3256 viewspointofblue

Evans is the real problem on 17:51 - Feb 1 by Oxford_Blue

If he can’t coach, explain why he got Norwich promoted in successive seasons from this league to the premiership, got them to mid table then got offered a job at Villa?

I’m repeating what the original poster claimed, that the manager cannot coach. It’s Evans who awarded him the contract.

After watching the shambles today, and trying to convince myself he does have a nuance of tactical know how and ability, then goodness knows how awful we’d be if he didn’t.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Evans is the real problem on 17:57 - Feb 1 with 3228 viewsRRB

Have you seen any Stoke and Aston Villa fans when we hired Lambert??

They were all telling us how bad he is.
Evans is the real problem on 17:57 - Feb 1 with 3221 viewsMrTown

Evans is granted the main cog in the wheel that drives this club to being so sh*t. He just gets conservative merry go round managers that agree to work under no money.

And that's reflected with the Sunday league kick about football that is served up.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Evans is the real problem on 17:58 - Feb 1 with 3220 viewsCokeIsKey

A fairly competent bloke called Ian Culverhouse.

If you think he can coach you're deluded, from fairly early on it's been obvious how clueless he is. No sane manager would play 32 unique teams in 32 games when the rotation was clearly not working. The players today looked completely void of energy and confidence when they really shouldn't. The fans have been completely behind them, the only person causing this is Lambo

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Evans is the real problem on 17:59 - Feb 1 with 3201 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Evans is the real problem on 17:05 - Feb 1 by blueconscience

At last, someone else has seen the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:26]

To be fair, I’ve been saying it for five years on here.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Evans is the real problem on 18:00 - Feb 1 with 3197 viewsRRB

Evans is the real problem on 17:58 - Feb 1 by CokeIsKey

A fairly competent bloke called Ian Culverhouse.

If you think he can coach you're deluded, from fairly early on it's been obvious how clueless he is. No sane manager would play 32 unique teams in 32 games when the rotation was clearly not working. The players today looked completely void of energy and confidence when they really shouldn't. The fans have been completely behind them, the only person causing this is Lambo

Funny enough, Ian Culverhouse is managing a team who is currently first. It just shows that he was the man with the tactics. Shame he isn't Lambert's number 2 anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024