Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rich on the radio passing the buck onto Evans 17:36 - Feb 1 with 629 viewsGlasgowBlue

Evans has to share the blame but It started with you and your bed sheets Rich in 2009.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:37]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rich on the radio passing the buck onto Evans on 17:39 - Feb 1 with 593 viewsTown_Boy

👏👏👏👏

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Rich on the radio passing the buck onto Evans on 17:40 - Feb 1 with 572 viewspointofblue

Other than McCarthy none of our managers have made the most of what they got since Joe Royle. Yes, Magilton did a decent job when he was working on a budget but he lost the plot when we had money to spend. The less said about Keane, Jewell and Hurst the better. Lambert has been an utter shambles but, for some reason, our Dear oh Dear leader decided to give him a five year extension. Why???

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rich on the radio passing the buck onto Evans on 17:48 - Feb 1 with 525 viewsMullet

I’m amazed him and his emulators dare speak, let alone carry on desperately trying to maintain their position as the voice of the fan base.

Time a few people owned this mess frankly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rich on the radio passing the buck onto Evans on 17:50 - Feb 1 with 482 viewsRegencyBlue

Rich on the radio passing the buck onto Evans on 17:48 - Feb 1 by Mullet

I’m amazed him and his emulators dare speak, let alone carry on desperately trying to maintain their position as the voice of the fan base.

Time a few people owned this mess frankly.

After twelve years of relentless decline under his ownership only one man owns this mess!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024