Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing that amazes me about supporting Ipswich... 19:08 - Feb 1 with 938 viewsmonytowbray

...is the phrase “well at least it can’t get any worse” doesn’t apply. You know how religious people having a hard time claim God is testing them? Well I feel like that about Ipswich.

Utter dogsh1t today. Wolves saw us coming when they loaned us Norris, although I could only say Edwards had a good game today, everything else was just p1ss poor.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

One thing that amazes me about supporting Ipswich... on 19:15 - Feb 1 with 892 viewsChrisd

Thought Downes kept going too, but everyone else forget it.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

One thing that amazes me about supporting Ipswich... on 19:22 - Feb 1 with 853 viewsmonytowbray

One thing that amazes me about supporting Ipswich... on 19:15 - Feb 1 by Chrisd

Thought Downes kept going too, but everyone else forget it.

Kenlock was awful. I’m not sure if he had any idea what position he was playing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

One thing that amazes me about supporting Ipswich... on 20:40 - Feb 1 with 740 viewsitfc24

I was thinking the same thing on the train home. Like when are we going to bottom out and get so 5hit that the only way is up. I fear we are still a long way from that point.
One thing that amazes me about supporting Ipswich... on 21:19 - Feb 1 with 652 viewsTheBoyBlue

Totally agree.

Although never meant in a presumptuous way, I had hoped that at least we could just canter to promotion this season after the years of nothingness and disappointment.

All I could think today was "not another game like this." It is just the latest of a regular line of depressing afternoons supporting Town that have become the norm under Evans. I don't expect it will be the last even this season.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024