Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those Penalties Today. 21:09 - Feb 1 with 1011 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Not that it would have made a lot of difference in the grand scheme of things, but were the penalties today as soft as they looked from far, far away, or nailed on from close, close to the incidents.
The officials appeared to be a tad shoite again, although that is no excuse for the totally crap performance from the boys in blue.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Those Penalties Today. on 21:15 - Feb 1 with 974 viewsPJH

From where I was in the Upper Cobbold near the penalty area I thought that their penalty looked more like one than our's did.

As I saw it the ref was not going to give theirs but the lino said it was a pen and the lino appeared to give a corner for ours and the ref said pen.

I might not be right about how the lino and the ref saw the situations but I certainly thought that their penalty was more of one than our's was.
Those Penalties Today. on 21:22 - Feb 1 with 928 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Those Penalties Today. on 21:15 - Feb 1 by PJH

From where I was in the Upper Cobbold near the penalty area I thought that their penalty looked more like one than our's did.

As I saw it the ref was not going to give theirs but the lino said it was a pen and the lino appeared to give a corner for ours and the ref said pen.

I might not be right about how the lino and the ref saw the situations but I certainly thought that their penalty was more of one than our's was.

Thanks, i didn,t see the lino indicate a penalty for either, and the ref seemed to bow to the players surrounding him, but i will accept your take on it as you were much closer to the incidents than i.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Those Penalties Today. on 21:23 - Feb 1 with 921 viewsPJH

Those Penalties Today. on 21:22 - Feb 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

Thanks, i didn,t see the lino indicate a penalty for either, and the ref seemed to bow to the players surrounding him, but i will accept your take on it as you were much closer to the incidents than i.

Not sure that the lino did give theirs but the ref did not seem to until he went to speak to the lino.

As I said theirs looked more of a pen than ours did to me.
Those Penalties Today. on 21:38 - Feb 1 with 869 viewskizaitfc

Both were penalties

I actually think Wilson should have been sent off too

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Those Penalties Today. on 22:15 - Feb 1 with 784 viewsEastTownBlue

Those Penalties Today. on 21:38 - Feb 1 by kizaitfc

Both were penalties

I actually think Wilson should have been sent off too

All down to opinions on whether that was a genuine attempt to win the ball.

If it was then the law says that it is a yellow card. No card in that situation was just wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024