Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What minute did you leave on yesterday? 09:41 - Feb 2 with 4328 viewsSitfcB

75th for me when the 4th went it.

First home game I’ve ever left early I think.

I said before HT that if it gets to 4-0 I will leave. Felt weird. But many others joined.

I usually like to stay until FT just to see what the reaction is like at FT.

Had I stayed I wouldn’t have clapped nor booed, just stood.

I bet our wet wipe fans still clapped the players and PRP off.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:43 - Feb 2 with 2332 viewsChrisd

88th for me.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:45 - Feb 2 with 2310 viewsDubtractor

89th I think. Game was just boring and being played out by that point.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:46 - Feb 2 with 2296 viewsSwailsey

90, but was standing on the steps ready to go. Wanted to leave at 70 or whenever the 4th goal went in.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:46 - Feb 2 with 2291 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Was toying after the 3rd but stayed until the 4th.

Lambert talks about the apathy around the place when he first joined well his close to taking us full circle.

Yesterday was an absolute disgrace.
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:47 - Feb 2 with 2285 viewsGeoffSentence

I stayed to the end.
I always stayed to the end.
It might be a mistake staying to the end.
Walking down the Sir Alf steps right underneath celebrating away fans is not much fun.
There's been too much of it this season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:48 - Feb 2 with 2282 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think you're the wet wipe if you can't tough it out till the end and then want to proudly announce the fact on here.

People who stayed and suffered should be applauded not called wet wipes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:48 - Feb 2 with 2278 viewsRomeo4

Still couldn’t bring myself to leave early so stayed til the bitter end.

Call me wet wipe if you will but I gave the players an unenthusiastic clap as they went off. As poor as they were (& have been in a number of games) I still can’t knock their effort. Just well beaten by a much better side......again!
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:50 - Feb 2 with 2251 viewsSwansea_Blue

Plastic

I followed the infrequent BBC text updates until the end - hardcore

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:54 - Feb 2 with 2223 viewsBluebell

I wanted to leave after the 4th went in but Mr Bluebell wouldn’t leave with me so I stayed.

We went to the steps just as we got the penalty and stayed to watch it.

We then left as I didn’t want to stay and have to walk through gloating Peterborough fans.

As it was we got back to our car and away so got home a lot earlier than usual.

That is the first home game we have left before the final whistle.
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:55 - Feb 2 with 2198 viewsHerbivore

I left before the fourth went in. Decided to get the 16.44 train home. First time I've left a game early.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:56 - Feb 2 with 2199 viewsReuser_is_God

I stayed just to give Lambert stick.

He clapped the North Stand, got booed, turned away, then turned round to clap again & got booed even more.

Unfortunately some of our fans did clap.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 9:57]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:01 - Feb 2 with 2138 viewsEastTownBlue

About about a minute before the end as I wanted to be on the 17:08 train.

The platforms at the station were much busier than normal when I arrived due to those leaving the ground early.
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:03 - Feb 2 with 2122 viewsWickets

Myself and my son stayed to the end but speaking about it afterwards we both felt like leaving but never do . Just like to mention that Flynn Downes was absolutely distraught at the final whistle had to be consoled by PL .Also several other players head in hands .
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:21 - Feb 2 with 2075 viewsJakeITFC

I was walking back down to my seat when the roar for the third went up, didn’t bother to make it back.
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:26 - Feb 2 with 2040 viewsITFC_Forever

Stayed to the end.... mainly to give PRP a good old-fashioned booing.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:39 - Feb 2 with 1988 viewsSitfcB

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:48 - Feb 2 by BrixtonBlue

I think you're the wet wipe if you can't tough it out till the end and then want to proudly announce the fact on here.

I can tough it out. Have stayed until the end for much worse than that.

Was just sticking to my word.

Why would people clap that? Should just stand in silence. Let the players and PRP applaud them.

They get away with it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:54 - Feb 2 with 1951 viewstextbackup

just after our pen for me. got to nearly the dump and turned back and went to watch from the pioneer lower.
had to just see the players and managers reaction as they walked off. I don't know why, but I did. they are empty, nothing there.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:56 - Feb 2 with 1928 viewstextbackup

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:48 - Feb 2 by Romeo4

Still couldn’t bring myself to leave early so stayed til the bitter end.

Call me wet wipe if you will but I gave the players an unenthusiastic clap as they went off. As poor as they were (& have been in a number of games) I still can’t knock their effort. Just well beaten by a much better side......again!

"I still can’t knock their effort"

explain this in a bit more detail if you could please?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:59 - Feb 2 with 1921 viewsJDB23

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 09:56 - Feb 2 by Reuser_is_God

I stayed just to give Lambert stick.

He clapped the North Stand, got booed, turned away, then turned round to clap again & got booed even more.

Unfortunately some of our fans did clap.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 9:57]

Yeah, our fanbase is so weak. Quiet when doing well, quiet when being taken for mugs.

I didn't clap or boo the players but I let Lambert know how I felt when he came over to the NSL.
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 10:59 - Feb 2 with 1923 viewsKeaneish

90th minute. Left a bit early so I didn’t bump into their mob on the way out. I sat at the top of the Cobbold next to their fans yesterday. 90 minutes of their goading was enough let alone walking through them on the way to the station.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 11:00 - Feb 2 with 1914 viewsBlue_Moses

70th. I've left early 4 times in 34 years and this is the most embarrassing display I've seen at home.
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 11:02 - Feb 2 with 1902 viewsbraveblue

The OP said it was the first time he ever left. Do you not think that deserves some thought?
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 11:03 - Feb 2 with 1890 viewsIpswich_Crazy

I would NEVER LEAVE EARLY! I'm a true fan! if you had a good reason like family issue or something that's understandable but not just because we are losing badly.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 11:04 - Feb 2 with 1882 viewsJakeITFC

Applauded for what?
What minute did you leave on yesterday? on 11:04 - Feb 2 with 1879 viewsBlue_Moses

The post didn't call people a wet wipe for staying until the end, only if you clapped that performance. Anyone who did is as much a part of the problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024