Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No money for transfers...... 11:25 - Feb 2 with 1128 viewsbobbyramsey

So it seems that even League 1 has become too rich for us already.

If we can't even compete in this league then where can we compete, where is it all going to end?
No money for transfers...... on 11:29 - Feb 2 with 1110 viewsmrshallisfit

Three options. ME and continual decline. Bankruptcy. Or someone saves us. Do what I do now on Saturdays. Birdwatching.
No money for transfers...... on 11:32 - Feb 2 with 1098 viewsChrisd

Do you think we'd have any financial clout, under ME, in the National League South?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

No money for transfers...... on 11:35 - Feb 2 with 1096 viewsRegencyBlue

That is the big issue for me.

It’s all very well coming out with the ‘where would we be without him’ mantra that anyone on here who dares to criticise Evans gets hit with, the real question is where do we end up with him?

It’s been twelve years of constant decline under Evans and we are already at our lowest level for sixty years. How much further are his supporters prepared for us to fall before even they say enough is enough?
No money for transfers...... on 11:36 - Feb 2 with 1087 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

It’s because we have a massive squad already with a huge wage bill for this level.

Unfortunately it’s a massive squad overloaded with bang average league 1 level players.
No money for transfers...... on 11:36 - Feb 2 with 1083 viewsbobbyramsey

No money for transfers...... on 11:32 - Feb 2 by Chrisd

Do you think we'd have any financial clout, under ME, in the National League South?

I doubt it, far to rich..
No money for transfers...... on 12:16 - Feb 2 with 1031 viewsFtnfwest

Milne actually warned us of that a couple of years ago
No money for transfers...... on 12:30 - Feb 2 with 993 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No money for transfers...... on 11:35 - Feb 2 by RegencyBlue

It’s all very well coming out with the ‘where would we be without him’ mantra that anyone on here who dares to criticise Evans gets hit with, the real question is where do we end up with him?

It’s been twelve years of constant decline under Evans and we are already at our lowest level for sixty years. How much further are his supporters prepared for us to fall before even they say enough is enough?

With some, as low as it can go, because without him putting in £5m a year we'd be somewhere else and no one is buying football clubs anymore. So thank god for Marcus.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No money for transfers...... on 13:16 - Feb 2 with 934 viewsOxford_Blue

No money for transfers...... on 11:35 - Feb 2 by RegencyBlue

Why would it have been better with a different owner?
Login to get fewer ads

No money for transfers...... on 14:14 - Feb 2 with 892 viewsRegencyBlue

No money for transfers...... on 13:16 - Feb 2 by Oxford_Blue

Why would it have been better with a different owner?

Why would it not be?
No money for transfers...... on 14:16 - Feb 2 with 892 viewsPhilTWTD

We've one of the top two budgets in this division. As others have said, the point is that we've got a big squad already.
No money for transfers...... on 14:17 - Feb 2 with 876 viewsRegencyBlue

No money for transfers...... on 12:30 - Feb 2 by Cheltenham_Blue

With some, as low as it can go, because without him putting in £5m a year we'd be somewhere else and no one is buying football clubs anymore. So thank god for Marcus.

So no one else can ever own the club then?

Absolutely priceless!
No money for transfers...... on 15:01 - Feb 2 with 829 viewsAlanG296

No money for transfers...... on 14:17 - Feb 2 by RegencyBlue

So no one else can ever own the club then?

Absolutely priceless!

Didn't say CAN did he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024