Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we make of this from Neymar then... 09:16 - Feb 3 with 1350 viewsKieran_Knows

... booked for showboating this weekend.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 9:18]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:18 - Feb 3 with 1325 viewsHerbivore

Full on show pony.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:29 - Feb 3 with 1295 viewsuefacup81

Watching the clip, is it that he was booked for showboating, or was it his petulant reaction to the referee that got him a yellow card?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:30 - Feb 3 with 1288 viewsMeadowlark

He was probably booked for his hair!
What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:41 - Feb 3 with 1259 viewsuefacup81

Back to the question at hand, though. I'd argue that it constitutes 'unsporting behaviour' and that if he'd been persistently doing it then a yellow card would be justified.

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:43 - Feb 3 with 1249 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is easily the 3rd best player in the world and is pure class. He shouldn't have been booked for this, but the defender should have been excused if he kicked him in to touch.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:46 - Feb 3 with 1226 viewsWD19

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:18 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Full on show pony.

The hair should be an automatic booking.

There is no way he should be booked for the trick though. I am speculating that the ref merely had a quiet word and said 'I would cut that out if I was you.....you are going to get clattered in a minute' to which the Pinkun then went nuts and was then booked for his behaviour.
What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:48 - Feb 3 with 1208 viewsWD19

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:43 - Feb 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

He is easily the 3rd best player in the world and is pure class. He shouldn't have been booked for this, but the defender should have been excused if he kicked him in to touch.

3rd?

Ronaldo.....Skuse.......Neymar!?
What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:49 - Feb 3 with 1207 viewsgiant_stow

Any defender who gets peeved with that sort of move is taking it too seriously. Its a game - games are fun. So what if a defender or opposing team are embarrassed?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:50 - Feb 3 with 1201 viewsuefacup81

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:46 - Feb 3 by WD19

The hair should be an automatic booking.

There is no way he should be booked for the trick though. I am speculating that the ref merely had a quiet word and said 'I would cut that out if I was you.....you are going to get clattered in a minute' to which the Pinkun then went nuts and was then booked for his behaviour.

That's my reading of it too.

Ref's probably said to him to cut it out "look mate, they're already down to 10-men, tu agis comme une bite, ce ne sont pas les 'Harlem Globetrotters'", to which he seems to have completely flipped out.

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:52 - Feb 3 with 1194 viewsMrTown

I don't think he was booked for the trick itself.

If it were that, it would be crazy.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:56 - Feb 3 with 1180 viewsVaughan8

As other people have said, he should be booked for his hair!

A show pony who can do it against Montpellier but put him up against anyone decent he will more likely than not, fail to be good.
What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 10:03 - Feb 3 with 1158 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 09:56 - Feb 3 by Vaughan8

As other people have said, he should be booked for his hair!

A show pony who can do it against Montpellier but put him up against anyone decent he will more likely than not, fail to be good.

That is complete rubbish

Considering he carried his Brazil side through a world cup, got injured and they lost 5-1
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 10:59]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 10:05 - Feb 3 with 1150 viewshampstead_blue

He is the worst. What an utter pleb.

I'd send him off just for the haircut.
The worst type of footballer. You didn't see that at the rugby this weekend.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 10:06 - Feb 3 with 1144 viewsSamWhiteUK

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 10:05 - Feb 3 by hampstead_blue

He is the worst. What an utter pleb.

I'd send him off just for the haircut.
The worst type of footballer. You didn't see that at the rugby this weekend.

Yeah no crap hair in rugby is there...
What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 10:47 - Feb 3 with 1067 viewssparks

What do we make of this from Neymar then... on 10:06 - Feb 3 by SamWhiteUK

Yeah no crap hair in rugby is there...

Yellow clearly for way he agressively spoke to ref. Correct.

Ref cannot object to a flick though.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024