Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 11:15 - Feb 3 with 617 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Holy, Woolfenden, Vincent-Young, Garbutt (yeah right!) Downes, Dozzell, El Mizouni, Huws, Bishop, Norwood, Jackson, Sears, Keane …

I'm out of players I would actually keep. We need to sell the likes of Judge and Nolan and Donacien for whatever we can, let Skuse and Chambers move on and build a young, physical, athletic side by picking up the young stars from smaller League One and League Two sides and add in a little bit of experience at this level on frees, players like Chambers and Skuse whose legs have not gone, a bit like how Blackpool have had Spearing.

I've only included Norwood, Jackson, Sears and Keane as they've not let us down, Dozzell needs to up his game. We really are miles off having a good side at this level.

If Downes and Wolf somehow stayed we need quality starters LB, CB, LM, RM, ST for me. Probably CM as well as no way Huws and Bishop stay fit.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 11:16]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Next season on 11:17 - Feb 3 with 607 viewsMrTown

Even that list is too long.

Club needs a HUGE overhaul, anything less and we will have a very similar one to this year.

Jackson, Sears and Keane can all go as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Next season on 11:20 - Feb 3 with 573 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cant see Dozzell staying. Hes not making an impact on the team and will only have a year left on his contract.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Next season on 11:54 - Feb 3 with 496 viewsIpswichKnight

Next season on 11:17 - Feb 3 by MrTown

Even that list is too long.

Club needs a HUGE overhaul, anything less and we will have a very similar one to this year.

Jackson, Sears and Keane can all go as well.

We need Jacksons pace and if we used Keane correctly he is more than useful in this league. Truth is that while we hoof it to our front two who are both rubbish in the air we won't get much use out of them. Both want the ball on the floor, Jackson wants it behind the centre halves while Keane is happy to have it back to goal.

I do agree we need a HUGE overhaul and cut loose a lot of deadwood. It will be more of the same at Sunderland on Saturday though :(
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024