Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? 13:37 - Feb 3 with 844 viewsElephantintheRoom

Or are you not up yet after your late night?

Personally I thought it was a classic of its kind - even after it finished when Trump thought Kansas City was in Kansas

And for once the Mick McCarthy-like mantra that 'defence wins superbowls' was wrong

Interesting times ahead with a couple of allegedly generational quarterbacks in this year's draft (admittedly one may be terminally injured) to add to the Jackson and Mahones future.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:04 - Feb 3 with 761 viewsJ2BLUE

Great game. Really pleased for the Chiefs. Still a bit disappointed Baltimore didn't make it but there's always next season. Jackson is just so good to watch.

I know it's all part of it but I could do without the half time show.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 750 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fantastic game. Probably not one for neutrals given the lack of big plays but I thought it was a brilliant, and well deserved win for the Chiefs

I’m not sure I’d be jumping to dismiss elite defenses, in the most part the Niners D had completely slowed down Mahomes and had they had a bit more offense they would have been completely out of sight. But yes on this occasion elite offense did ultimately trump defense

As for QB’s you can add Trevor Lawrence who will come out next year to that list, he’s special. Though I’m still not convinced Jackson belongs on that list, despite his ridiculous season - although I appreciate I’m probably alone on that one!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:22 - Feb 3 with 734 viewsAlexGreen

Really really enjoyed it - it truly was a game of four quarters wasn't it!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 708 viewspablovian

Jackson yes,, Mahones yes ... and unless he gets injured, Kyler Murray, the most recent Offensive Rookie of the Year ...
All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:57 - Feb 3 with 699 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I will never understand how people get enjoyment watching the NFL. A useless game.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:59 - Feb 3 with 697 viewsRadlett_blue

All quiet from the NFL enthusiasts? on 15:04 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

Great game. Really pleased for the Chiefs. Still a bit disappointed Baltimore didn't make it but there's always next season. Jackson is just so good to watch.

I know it's all part of it but I could do without the half time show.

When I used to stay up to watch the Superbowl, I would usually quit at half time because half an hour of that nonsense was more than I could take at 1:30am.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024