Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Blue Action banner 14:33 - Feb 3 with 2480 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If Norris actually starts against Sunderland then l will happily chip in ahead of the Burton game for a giant banner that covers the whole of the North Stand with something punchy and memorable like:

LAMBERT, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING MAN. HOLY HAS NOT PUT A FOOT WRONG ALL SEASON, WAS A KEY COMPONENT OF OUR GOOD START AND DID NOTHING TO DESERVE BEING DROPPED, WHILST NORRIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, HAS COST US ABOUT 9 POINTS ALREADY THIS SEASON THROUGH UTTER CLANGERS AND YET YOU REFUSE TO DROP HIM. WHAT DOES HE HAVE ON YOU? IT CAN'T SIMPLY BE DOWN TO HAVING TO PAY WOLVES TO GUARANTEE HE WOULD PLAY WHEN WE SIGNED HIM HAVING ALREADY SECURED A VERY GOOD LEAGUE ONE GOALKEEPER.

Although if someone has something a couple of words shorter than gets to the same point I'm happy to reconsider.

Seriously, if Holy is not back in goal on Saturday I am going to go absolutely mental within the parameters of being perfectly well behaved.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Next Blue Action banner on 14:35 - Feb 3 with 1925 viewsMrTown

"THIS IS A-PAUL-ING" should do it.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Next Blue Action banner on 14:38 - Feb 3 with 1889 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Norris will start on Saturday. That's my hunch

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Next Blue Action banner on 14:44 - Feb 3 with 1855 viewsEireannach_gorm

CHUCK NORRIS
Next Blue Action banner on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 1779 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Next Blue Action banner on 14:38 - Feb 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

Norris will start on Saturday. That's my hunch

Without a doubt I think Norris will start.

Lambert is cut from the same cloth as Mick when it comes to belligerence and stubbornness.

The more we cheer for Holy or question his selection choices the more his likely to stick two fingers up at us.
Next Blue Action banner on 15:00 - Feb 3 with 1767 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Next Blue Action banner on 14:58 - Feb 3 by ColchesterBlue1985

Without a doubt I think Norris will start.

Lambert is cut from the same cloth as Mick when it comes to belligerence and stubbornness.

The more we cheer for Holy or question his selection choices the more his likely to stick two fingers up at us.

He won't want to kick a man whilst he down. Dropping him now would shatter his confidence. Away from home, fans in the gods, he will stick with him imo.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Next Blue Action banner on 15:01 - Feb 3 with 1758 viewsReuser_is_God

Next Blue Action banner on 15:00 - Feb 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

He won't want to kick a man whilst he down. Dropping him now would shatter his confidence. Away from home, fans in the gods, he will stick with him imo.

Fck him he's shattered my confidence.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Next Blue Action banner on 15:01 - Feb 3 with 1757 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wont want to shatter his confidence?

Don't keep someone in due to sympathy, play the better player. Holy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Next Blue Action banner on 15:05 - Feb 3 with 1734 viewsMrTown

I'm not saying you're wrong, he shouldn't be kept on sentimental reasons, this is why ITFC are so comfortable playing for Town, it's all an easy ride.

He was stupid, made a stupid mistake, an easily avoidable mistake, he has to be punished for it.

Login to get fewer ads

Next Blue Action banner on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 1731 viewsJ2BLUE

BOLL0CKS TO HOLYXIT

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Next Blue Action banner on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 1732 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Next Blue Action banner on 15:01 - Feb 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wont want to shatter his confidence?

Don't keep someone in due to sympathy, play the better player. Holy.

I mean the down vote is interesting considering. I am not saying I would play him, that is just what I think Lambert will do.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 1728 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I tell you what would shatter my confidence even more than being dropped after numerous terrible performances.

Being dropped for doing nothing wrong!

How must Holy be feeling. He was superb for us, did nothing wrong, saved a penalty against Wycombe and we've barely seen him since, despite Norris being at fault for Wycombe's equaliser, flapping about at Rotherham, gifting Posh a crucial second goal and many more.

If his confidence won't survive being dropped for being crap then he may as well pack it in now.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Next Blue Action banner on 15:07 - Feb 3 with 1717 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Next Blue Action banner on 15:06 - Feb 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I tell you what would shatter my confidence even more than being dropped after numerous terrible performances.

Being dropped for doing nothing wrong!

How must Holy be feeling. He was superb for us, did nothing wrong, saved a penalty against Wycombe and we've barely seen him since, despite Norris being at fault for Wycombe's equaliser, flapping about at Rotherham, gifting Posh a crucial second goal and many more.

If his confidence won't survive being dropped for being crap then he may as well pack it in now.

I mean I agree with you..... I haven't said any different

Next Blue Action banner on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 1706 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Next Blue Action banner on 15:01 - Feb 3 by Reuser_is_God

Fck him he's shattered my confidence.

Well quite, I am just saying what I think Lambert will do

Next Blue Action banner on 15:08 - Feb 3 with 1701 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Next Blue Action banner on 15:05 - Feb 3 by MrTown

I'm not saying you're wrong, he shouldn't be kept on sentimental reasons, this is why ITFC are so comfortable playing for Town, it's all an easy ride.

He was stupid, made a stupid mistake, an easily avoidable mistake, he has to be punished for it.

He should be dropped I agree, but I think Lambert will play him

Next Blue Action banner on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 1685 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Next Blue Action banner on 15:06 - Feb 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

I mean the down vote is interesting considering. I am not saying I would play him, that is just what I think Lambert will do.

OK, I have retracted the down vote on that basis.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Next Blue Action banner on 15:11 - Feb 3 with 1686 viewsOxford_Blue

Grow up.

The keeper is a young lad who made an honest mistake.

We are supposed to be supporters. Turning on the players and manager during games is self defeating, and shameful.

Get a grip man.
Next Blue Action banner on 15:11 - Feb 3 with 1679 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Next Blue Action banner on 15:10 - Feb 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

OK, I have retracted the down vote on that basis.

Means more to me than you can even imagine

Next Blue Action banner on 15:12 - Feb 3 with 1677 viewsMrTown

Next Blue Action banner on 15:08 - Feb 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

He should be dropped I agree, but I think Lambert will play him

I think you could be right, I actually don't think he'll make many changes at all, bar Edwards.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:12 - Feb 3 with 1672 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Next Blue Action banner on 15:11 - Feb 3 by Oxford_Blue

Grow up.

We are supposed to be supporters. Turning on the players and manager during games is self defeating, and shameful.

Get a grip man.

It didnt do Andy Marshall any harm.

....DOH!!

Next Blue Action banner on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 1650 viewsMrTown

Grow up.

Get a grip man.

He's making mistakes, if he can't handle being dropped for making mistakes in football, retire ASAP.

What is with this nice nice attitude, he's c*cking up, costing the team, out you come, give someone else a chance.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:17 - Feb 3 with 1637 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Next Blue Action banner on 15:15 - Feb 3 by MrTown

He's making mistakes, if he can't handle being dropped for making mistakes in football, retire ASAP.

What is with this nice nice attitude, he's c*cking up, costing the team, out you come, give someone else a chance.

I think the poster was just sensibly saying, don't abuse your own player, or start a campaign to get him out.

I dont think thats out of order.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:19 - Feb 3 with 1633 viewsSitfcB

Grow up.

Get a grip man.

He’s 26.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Next Blue Action banner on 15:26 - Feb 3 with 1618 viewsOxford_Blue

Next Blue Action banner on 15:15 - Feb 3 by MrTown

I don’t disagree he should be dropped. That’s a reasonable reaction to his performance.

My point wasn’t about him being dropped.

It was about those who think it’s a good idea to get a banner together, or to sing chants, against our players in the middle of a match (particularly a crucial match).
Next Blue Action banner on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 1590 viewsMrTown

Next Blue Action banner on 15:26 - Feb 3 by Oxford_Blue

I don’t disagree he should be dropped. That’s a reasonable reaction to his performance.

My point wasn’t about him being dropped.

It was about those who think it’s a good idea to get a banner together, or to sing chants, against our players in the middle of a match (particularly a crucial match).

I don't think any legitimate banner is going to be made, and I do not encourage stupid chants of "Holy, Holy, Holy" behind his goal during a game, something I did not join in and did actually my toes curl.

However, all I was saying is that a 26 year old should be able to have broad enough shoulders to be told by the manager that they have f*cked, you are out the team.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:33 - Feb 3 with 1577 viewsOxford_Blue

Next Blue Action banner on 15:19 - Feb 3 by SitfcB

He’s 26.

26 is young.

Most 40 year olds wouldn’t react well to being publicly humiliated.

It would cause real resentment within the team.

Right now we need to play our part and come together and show what we are made of.

Turning on the players in the middle of games is stupid. Criticsm after - OK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024