Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... 14:36 - Feb 4 with 15043 viewsSitfcB

#SUPERFAN

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:37 - Feb 4 with 5025 viewsfactual_blue

That'll be me and eleven others then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:43 - Feb 4 with 4995 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I could be being silly, what is 12 player suggestions?

Recommend 12 players to Ipswich?

EDIT _ Ignore, I understand, in regards to the pillars.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 14:45]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

So did I, so up yours. (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 4 with 4988 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:44 - Feb 4 with 4981 viewsPJH

Didn't we all?
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:44 - Feb 4 with 4976 viewsWD19

So did I, but I am not sure they are going to be able to fit Nigel Reo-Coker on one pillar.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:46 - Feb 4 with 4966 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:44 - Feb 4 by WD19

So did I, but I am not sure they are going to be able to fit Nigel Reo-Coker on one pillar.

I think if Balint Bajner and Bilel Moshni aren't on the same pillar it will be a tragedy.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:47 - Feb 4 with 4962 viewsTractorCam

Every season ticket holder did I presume #superFANS

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:50 - Feb 4 with 4930 viewsgeg1992

Tamas Priskin
Balint Bajner
Sylvian Legwinski

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Login to get fewer ads

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:51 - Feb 4 with 4926 viewsagravenor

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:47 - Feb 4 by TractorCam

Nope! I haven't got one
Just checked my overflowing in-box on 14:53 - Feb 4 with 4901 viewsfactual_blue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:47 - Feb 4 by TractorCam

I don't have a season ticket, have been to two matches since hurst arrives, not seen the team win either of them, and still got the e-mail.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:56 - Feb 4 with 4889 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m not a season ticket holder and have had one - in fact I can’t remember the last time I bought a ticket via my account as have typically used someone else’s Gold Card or just purchased on the gate, so if they’ve actually selected superfans they must have set the bar pretty low!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 4847 viewsLankHenners

Same here. I wrote in Kevin Bru 12 times.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:05 - Feb 4 with 4832 viewsgordon

Gus Uhlenbeek on pillar 1 for me.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:13 - Feb 4 with 4790 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:44 - Feb 4 by PJH

Didn't we all?

Not you, your opinion is irrelevant.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:14 - Feb 4 with 4785 viewsNewcyBlue

“Have your say”

I almost deleted it. Jonathan Douglas, just need to decide on 11 others...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:23 - Feb 4 with 4739 viewsReuser_is_God

My 12 in no particular order...

Magilton
Holland
Burley
Mills
Taricco
Stewart
Mariner
Wark
Osborne
Frans
Murhen
Dozzell (Jason, obvs)

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:28 - Feb 4 with 4719 viewsSE1blue

Mariner
Wark
Butcher
Beattie
Muhren
Gates
Stewart
R.Wright
Reuser
Taricco
Holland
Naylor

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:28 - Feb 4 with 4717 viewsFoD_Blue

I've been to three matches in the last two seasons and I received the email.
Not a superfan, but obviously considered to be influential.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:30 - Feb 4 with 4685 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:56 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m not a season ticket holder and have had one - in fact I can’t remember the last time I bought a ticket via my account as have typically used someone else’s Gold Card or just purchased on the gate, so if they’ve actually selected superfans they must have set the bar pretty low!

If the bar is that low, they probably have sent one to Herbivore as well then.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:30 - Feb 4 with 4662 viewsJ2BLUE

Magilton
Holland
Burley
Mills
Taricco
Stewart
Butcher
Wark
Osborne
Chambers
Dyer
Wilnis

I know some will be more deserving but I can only base it on my time watching Town as well as obvious ones like Mills.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:33 - Feb 4 with 4635 viewsBiGDonnie

What are peoples thoughts on Chambers getting one?

It'd be a big no from me.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:42 - Feb 4 with 4598 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:33 - Feb 4 by BiGDonnie

I don't think it is a big no from me, but it certainly is a no.

If it was purely for off-field matters he would certainly be right up there for his leadership, but when you have some of the greats to play for the club who were outstanding on the field, I think that ultimately trumps him.

And there is only 12 pillars.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 4589 viewsReuser_is_God

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:33 - Feb 4 by BiGDonnie

No way.

His reward for 'being a good captain' was last season when he got player of the year.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:46 - Feb 4 with 4579 viewsBiGDonnie

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:42 - Feb 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don't think it is a big no from me, but it certainly is a no.

If it was purely for off-field matters he would certainly be right up there for his leadership, but when you have some of the greats to play for the club who were outstanding on the field, I think that ultimately trumps him.

And there is only 12 pillars.

Agreed.

Martijn Reuser though........

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:51 - Feb 4 with 4556 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:28 - Feb 4 by SE1blue

Mariner
Wark
Butcher
Beattie
Muhren
Gates
Stewart
R.Wright
Reuser
Taricco
Holland
Naylor

I'd say a 'no' for Beattie. Only on the basis that he'll have a statue outside.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024