Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saint MaxiMax, wow 22:38 - Feb 4 with 986 viewsRyorry

If we could have a magic wand & sign only 1 player, he'd be my choice. What a skilful speedy player, full of tricks & turns, a delight to watch.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Saint MaxiMax, wow on 23:01 - Feb 4 with 947 viewsshouldistayorcounago

He was certainly impressive and let down by Almiron, Atsu, and Hayden at times - the two shots he got away were well taken and defenders didn't know what to do with him.

Still think it's a bit of a stretch to say he'd be your first round pick, so to speak. Surely if you have a magic wand you could wish for someone who does what he did so well tonight, only on a more consistent basis.
Saint MaxiMax, wow on 23:05 - Feb 4 with 934 viewsRyorry

Saint MaxiMax, wow on 23:01 - Feb 4 by shouldistayorcounago

He was certainly impressive and let down by Almiron, Atsu, and Hayden at times - the two shots he got away were well taken and defenders didn't know what to do with him.

Still think it's a bit of a stretch to say he'd be your first round pick, so to speak. Surely if you have a magic wand you could wish for someone who does what he did so well tonight, only on a more consistent basis.

It was the first time I've seen him! I rarely watch MotD these days.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Saint MaxiMax, wow on 23:07 - Feb 4 with 929 viewsVaughan8

He’d be your choice if you could sign one player? Strange choice but each to our own.

I’ve seen games where he is anonymous and loses the ball all the time when he did get it. Seems a bit random. Some good things, some awful things.
Saint MaxiMax, wow on 00:20 - Feb 5 with 869 viewsshouldistayorcounago

Saint MaxiMax, wow on 23:05 - Feb 4 by Ryorry

It was the first time I've seen him! I rarely watch MotD these days.

If that was your first time seeing him then I can't blame you for being taken in by his performance tonight - a very exciting player in a great cup game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024