Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’ve actual fcuk? 08:10 - Feb 5 with 8121 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tory MP sharing a platform with far right homophobes, racists and antisemites.

No place for this bloke in a party of government.

Sign this petition calling for the Tories to remove the whip https://www.jewishlabour.uk/danielkawczynski

Edit. Just seen that badger started a thread on this yesterday. Which comes as no surprise as for as long as I can remember badger has always been consistent in condemning all racism no matter where it stems from.

Edit 2. Odd downvote from my stalker.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 12:54]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:15 - Feb 5 with 3836 viewsHARRY10

no place ?

I would say he is well suited
What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:16 - Feb 5 with 3834 viewsitfcjoe

It's not exactly out of character for this bloke - he was the one trying to get Orban to veto the extension wasn't he?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:24 - Feb 5 with 3795 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:16 - Feb 5 by itfcjoe

It's not exactly out of character for this bloke - he was the one trying to get Orban to veto the extension wasn't he?

He has history. Definitely.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:29 - Feb 5 with 3780 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:15 - Feb 5 by HARRY10

no place ?

I would say he is well suited

A government, no matter what political persuasion, is elected to govern for the whole country. We are a multicultural/ multi sexual country.

Therefore, whether you are a backbencher or cabinet minister, you have no place in the party of government if you share a platform with these type of vile racists and homophobes.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:58 - Feb 5 with 3692 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:29 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

A government, no matter what political persuasion, is elected to govern for the whole country. We are a multicultural/ multi sexual country.

Therefore, whether you are a backbencher or cabinet minister, you have no place in the party of government if you share a platform with these type of vile racists and homophobes.

Which must then include homophobes and racists.

Odd how you Tories previously used to shriek 'political correctness gone mad' when others sort to censure these type of folk.

And those calling for change did so often in response to homophobic and rascist views expressed by Tories. Section 28 ?

And it is a bit of a cheek on your part to be whining about this when the very head of this government has talked of 'tank topped bum boys' or about gay marriage "why a union should not be consecrated between three men, as well as two men, or indeed three men and a dog."

His comments relating to race are well known enough to not need any quotes. So GB, stop the crocodile tears.

You have been a supporter of a party that is stuffed full of those who hold similar views on race and sexuality, and who have consistently felt it ok to express them in public.
What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:06 - Feb 5 with 3661 viewsGlasgowBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:58 - Feb 5 by HARRY10

Odd how you Tories previously used to shriek 'political correctness gone mad' when others sort to censure these type of folk.

And those calling for change did so often in response to homophobic and rascist views expressed by Tories. Section 28 ?

And it is a bit of a cheek on your part to be whining about this when the very head of this government has talked of 'tank topped bum boys' or about gay marriage "why a union should not be consecrated between three men, as well as two men, or indeed three men and a dog."

His comments relating to race are well known enough to not need any quotes. So GB, stop the crocodile tears.

You have been a supporter of a party that is stuffed full of those who hold similar views on race and sexuality, and who have consistently felt it ok to express them in public.

I didn’t vote for Boris Johnson and I’ve condemned every one of his racist and homophobic remarks. Whereas as you old chap, seem to pick and choose what racism you condemn and what racism you turn a blind eye to.

Iron Lion Zion

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:21 - Feb 5 with 3613 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:06 - Feb 5 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t vote for Boris Johnson and I’ve condemned every one of his racist and homophobic remarks. Whereas as you old chap, seem to pick and choose what racism you condemn and what racism you turn a blind eye to.

You have long been a conservative party supporter. A party that has racists and homophobes coming out of it's ears.

And please qualify your last comment. How does one 'turn a blind eye' ?

Does it mean that because I have not made comment on here on any number of racist comments from UKIP members that I am similarly turning a blind eye ?
What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:25 - Feb 5 with 3598 viewsSwansea_Blue

No surprise here sadly. His name cropped up regulalrly post referendum for other similar reasons. Far too late to worry about that now after he's just been elected for a 5 year stint. There was an opportnity to highlight his behaviour, challenge it and make people in his constituency aware of what he's like....but Corbyn

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:33 - Feb 5 with 3514 viewshampstead_blue

He ought to be dealt with.

One thing which does smack of hypocrisy is the part of the letter which crows about the Tories (rightly) highlighting JC's love of terrorists and asks for the whip to be removed.

What it fails to state is that the Labour whip wasn't removed from JC for doing the same thing.

If the Labour Jewish group want him cast into the desert for doing the same as JC, why not cast JC into the abyss as well?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:36 - Feb 5 with 3504 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:33 - Feb 5 by hampstead_blue

One thing which does smack of hypocrisy is the part of the letter which crows about the Tories (rightly) highlighting JC's love of terrorists and asks for the whip to be removed.

What it fails to state is that the Labour whip wasn't removed from JC for doing the same thing.

If the Labour Jewish group want him cast into the desert for doing the same as JC, why not cast JC into the abyss as well?

'whataboutery.................baa baa'
What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:39 - Feb 5 with 3487 viewsDanTheMan

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:33 - Feb 5 by hampstead_blue

Might be wrong here, but I think the above group were the ones calling out Corbyn et. al.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:51 - Feb 5 with 3457 viewsDarth_Koont

And the party whose MEPs hung around with all these types of people on a daily basis in the European Parliament. And who were whipped to support Orban when his government was accused of violating press freedoms, undermining the judiciary and waging an antisemitic campaign against Soros.

They were the only sitting Western government to do that. Not hard to see why, given they're trying most of the same in the UK.

This smacks of them trying to do some spring cleaning now they're out of the EU. While cosying up to the just as awful and definitely more dangerous US right-wing that Trump leads.

Pronouns: He/Him

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:59 - Feb 5 with 3429 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 08:58 - Feb 5 by HARRY10

It was politically expedient to turn a blind eye before. Now it's politically expedient to make a big song and dance about it when it's been going on for decades.

Probably trying to deflect from their own continued unwillingness to get to grips with the casual
and not-so-casual racism that has been a part and parcel of their party, their membership, their policies and how they appeal to voters.

Kawczynski seems the sacrificial lamb and is probably wondering why he's being punished for support the Conservatives were whipping their MEPs to give just a year ago.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:04 - Feb 5 with 3405 viewstractordownsouth

Does anything good ever come out of Shrewsbury?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:05 - Feb 5 with 3395 viewsStokieBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:04 - Feb 5 by tractordownsouth

Does anything good ever come out of Shrewsbury?

Only Charles Darwin springs to mind.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:07 - Feb 5 with 3381 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:36 - Feb 5 by HARRY10

'whataboutery.................baa baa'

It's not even very good or accurate whataboutery on its own terms.

3/10 but only for effort.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:07 - Feb 5 with 3378 viewsNewcyBlue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:05 - Feb 5 by StokieBlue

SB

Only because God put him there...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:09 - Feb 5 with 3369 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:05 - Feb 5 by StokieBlue

SB

didn't the Stones have a song

'Goodbye Shrewsbury Tuesday'
What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:10 - Feb 5 with 3361 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yep. Although his more public attempts were with the Polish Government (who told him to get stuffed). - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/authors/daniel-kawczynski/

Also:
- He's continually peddled hard Brexiteers lies throughout the A50 period
- He also falsely claimied that the Marshal Plan money all went to Germany, and then had a hissy fit when challenged.
- He was investigated for misconduct around pressurising a young researcher to 'meet' with his colleague/friend
- He's verbally and publically attacked a disabled beggar
- He took the Saudi's side when we withdrew training support after a 74 year old British citizen was sentenced to 360 lashes

A real 'man of the people' and 'true patriot'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:13 - Feb 5 with 3331 viewshampstead_blue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 09:39 - Feb 5 by DanTheMan

Might be wrong here, but I think the above group were the ones calling out Corbyn et. al.

Fair point and point taken.

If that's the case then do it, into the abyss for them both.

Sometimes we, the electorate have to accept that all sides have members who can swerve to the margins. That's OK providing they don't cross a line.
Sharing a platform is crossing that line.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:23 - Feb 5 with 3325 viewsDarth_Koont

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:13 - Feb 5 by hampstead_blue

Sometimes we, the electorate have to accept that all sides have members who can swerve to the margins. That's OK providing they don't cross a line.

54% of Conservative members expressing anti-Muslim prejudice is not the "margins". That's the core.

I agree re: individual party members not reflecting the overall party but stop searching for equivalence on that level.

And the Conservative government officially crossed the same line to whip its MEPs to support Orban. Now there's more noise being made about one MP who's "gone rogue" ... narrative much?

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:31 - Feb 5 with 3307 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:13 - Feb 5 by hampstead_blue

This is not just a party member, he is an MP. One who dos not need to share a platform to publicise his views. Just as with Ann Widdiciombe who was Tory shadow Home Secretary.

And this is not some equal blame - it is about a Tory MP who is comfortable expressing these views because he knows that they have widespread support in his party - as I suspect you already know.
What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 3279 viewsjaykay

is this the same bloke who blue badger , started a thread on yesterday ?
if so only one person answered it
this was blue badgers link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51379211

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:43 - Feb 5 with 3180 viewshampstead_blue

What’ve actual fcuk? on 10:31 - Feb 5 by HARRY10

This is not just a party member, he is an MP. One who dos not need to share a platform to publicise his views. Just as with Ann Widdiciombe who was Tory shadow Home Secretary.

And this is not some equal blame - it is about a Tory MP who is comfortable expressing these views because he knows that they have widespread support in his party - as I suspect you already know.

I was referring to MP's when I spoke of members

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:46 - Feb 5 with 3177 viewsHARRY10

What’ve actual fcuk? on 11:43 - Feb 5 by hampstead_blue

I was referring to MP's when I spoke of members

it is still an attempt to tar everyone with the sane brush so as to deflect from the reality of your party
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 12:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024