Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) 11:00 - Feb 6 with 2789 viewsAlexwaddell

Poll: What was today?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:05 - Feb 6 with 2761 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

#cantfilltheirstadium

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:07 - Feb 6 with 2752 viewsartsbossbeard

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:05 - Feb 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

#cantfilltheirstadium

#itwaspracticallyemptylastvisit

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 6 with 2755 viewschicoazul

We're going to get stuffed. Absolutely murdered.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 6 with 2704 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

I don't think we will, Sunderland dont really have any great goal scorers.

May well lose, but probably not murdered.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sounds about right, I'm going for..... on 11:18 - Feb 6 with 2686 viewsBloots

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't think we will, Sunderland dont really have any great goal scorers.

May well lose, but probably not murdered.

....a comfortable 2-0 home win.

An early goal in each half for them.

We'll have one shot.

It will be off target.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:19 - Feb 6 with 2677 viewsMrTown

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

I believe so.

When was the last time Ipswich came out the right side of one of these 'big game feels'.

They have bee playing 3-4-3 and their front three of Maguire, Wyke and Gooch are very very dangerous. Also have Lafferty and Semenyo and Will Grigg.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:20 - Feb 6 with 2659 viewsmonty_radio

That's still not bad for a depressed area in L1. Although they're probably under the historic delusion that they, and us, are big sides that command an audience.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:25 - Feb 6 with 2623 viewsagravenor

Anyone know how many we are taking up?
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:41 - Feb 6 with 2569 viewsGuthrum

But we could equally turn round and pull off a win (albeit narrow) - or, more likely, a draw.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:55 - Feb 6 with 2517 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'll say the same as I did before 'boro, but hope for a different outcome.

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? by Swansea_Blue 1 Feb 2020 11:46
I don’t see why we can’t. Hopefully they’ve had a massive kick up the butt and they’ll want to put Tuesday’s pathetic display behind them.

I’m optimistic, but then it’s the hope that gets you.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:59 - Feb 6 with 2495 viewschicoazul

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:41 - Feb 6 by Guthrum

But we could equally turn round and pull off a win (albeit narrow) - or, more likely, a draw.

So we could win, lose, or maybe draw? Thanks.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:11 - Feb 6 with 2434 viewsGuthrum

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:59 - Feb 6 by chicoazul

So we could win, lose, or maybe draw? Thanks.

Heh. I meant more that this team is capable of switching on a bit of defensive resilience, even scoring a goal or two. Avoiding the heavy defeat you were predicting. The problem is the unpredictability - fragility, even.

In recent months a bit like the French rugby team, you never know which one is going to turn up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:12 - Feb 6 with 2424 viewsIllinoisblue

Holy and Norwood to start please

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sounds about right, I'm going for..... on 12:25 - Feb 6 with 2385 viewsKeaneish

Sounds about right, I'm going for..... on 11:18 - Feb 6 by Bloots

....a comfortable 2-0 home win.

An early goal in each half for them.

We'll have one shot.

It will be off target.

I have it more as a Paul Hurst side away to Swansea kind of feel.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Nah, we'll have plenty of possession.... on 12:36 - Feb 6 with 2342 viewsBloots

Sounds about right, I'm going for..... on 12:25 - Feb 6 by Keaneish

I have it more as a Paul Hurst side away to Swansea kind of feel.

...unlike that game.

We won't have about 10, or whatever it was, attempts on goal.

We won't score three goals.

But we might concede 2.

Obviously I hope you're right.

It'll make a change.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:41 - Feb 6 with 2327 viewsFtnfwest

As everyone else does they count ST holders even if they're not there. When we played there in the championship 2 years ago the crowd was officially 28k, but there were definitely no more than 20k
Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:53 - Feb 6 with 2277 viewsAlexwaddell

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:25 - Feb 6 by agravenor

Anyone know how many we are taking up?

According to their forum 1000+

Poll: What was today?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:55 - Feb 6 with 2270 viewsTractorWood

We will have 65% possession and spend 25 minutes crafting half chances.

They will score with their first venture into our half.

Rinse and repeat.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 13:03 - Feb 6 with 2241 viewsTheSelkirk

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:12 - Feb 6 by Illinoisblue

Holy and Norwood to start please

A strategy at least...

When we go a goal down, we will then have the option of bringing on the other nine.

When the second goes in, let's try and sneak on a further four.
Nah, we'll have plenty of possession.... on 13:21 - Feb 6 with 2180 viewsKeaneish

Nah, we'll have plenty of possession.... on 12:36 - Feb 6 by Bloots

...unlike that game.

We won't have about 10, or whatever it was, attempts on goal.

We won't score three goals.

But we might concede 2.

Obviously I hope you're right.

It'll make a change.

'ark at 'ee....
The Oracle!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 13:39 - Feb 6 with 2130 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 11:19 - Feb 6 by MrTown

I believe so.

When was the last time Ipswich came out the right side of one of these 'big game feels'.

They have bee playing 3-4-3 and their front three of Maguire, Wyke and Gooch are very very dangerous. Also have Lafferty and Semenyo and Will Grigg.

Lynch out concussion
Whyke -50/50
Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 13:45 - Feb 6 with 2112 viewsnoggin

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:53 - Feb 6 by Alexwaddell

According to their forum 1000+

2000 according to our ticket office.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 14:38 - Feb 6 with 2025 viewsSitfcB

And?

They’ve had 30k at every league game so far.

It’s low for their standards.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 6 with 1931 viewsBlueBadger

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 12:55 - Feb 6 by TractorWood

We will have 65% possession and spend 25 minutes crafting half chances.

They will score with their first venture into our half.

Rinse and repeat.

A classical Lambert 'improved performance'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sunderland have sold 30k tickets for Saturday n/t (n/t) on 16:45 - Feb 6 with 1857 viewsr2d2

Another tonking. Cannot see anything else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024