Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit 12:13 - Feb 6 with 554 viewsPendejo

I am a fan of proportional representation, as a means of turly returning a government that reflects the will of the people, so I guess have to accept brexit as such

However

I was wondering if the brexit vote had been run on the same lines as voting for our government whether the result would have been different. I'm sure the answer is on the net but I couldn't be bothered to look.

So if someone could point this lazy assed pendejo1 in the right direction... Cheers.

Currently enjoying Mr Martin's establishment on Whitehall

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit on 12:17 - Feb 6 with 539 viewsElephantintheRoom

Tory Vote 43% of voters Non-tory vote 57% of voters. A massive victory for democracy with no tory MPs in parliament

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit on 12:36 - Feb 6 with 509 viewsBlueRaider

406 leave, 242 remain

https://fullfact.org/online/referendum-results-by-constituency/

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit on 12:41 - Feb 6 with 493 viewsPendejo

Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit on 12:36 - Feb 6 by BlueRaider

406 leave, 242 remain

https://fullfact.org/online/referendum-results-by-constituency/

Wow

Thanks

I was not expecting that, makes it seem clear than the popular vote

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit on 12:56 - Feb 6 with 468 viewsPecker

Our current electoral system v referendum e. g. Brexit on 12:17 - Feb 6 by ElephantintheRoom

Tory Vote 43% of voters Non-tory vote 57% of voters. A massive victory for democracy with no tory MPs in parliament

What would you prefer? American style 2 party policy?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024