Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness 12:16 - Feb 6 with 1357 viewsRomeo4

I've not had a chance to post until now but I just wanted to say how good it was to hear Kayden on Radio Suffolk yesterday morning talking around the subject of mental health. He was speaking ahead of making a visit to a local primary school yesterday as part of Children's Mental Health Week.

He was very honest and came across really well (despite the presenter asking some annoyingly repetitive questions). Reinforces the fact that these footballers are normal young guys who have feelings and need support in the same way as everyone else.

I'm sure he will have been inspirational for the young school children he visited.

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:02 - Feb 6 with 1220 viewsmonytowbray

I dunno, some footballers are sociopathic arseh0les who make their own mess and resort for the victim angle. Michael Chopra comes to mind.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:33 - Feb 6 with 1167 viewsSwailsey

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:02 - Feb 6 by monytowbray

I dunno, some footballers are sociopathic arseh0les who make their own mess and resort for the victim angle. Michael Chopra comes to mind.

That’s all classic mental health symptoms though isn’t it man - doesn’t change the OP.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:37 - Feb 6 with 1152 viewsmonytowbray

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:33 - Feb 6 by Swailsey

That’s all classic mental health symptoms though isn’t it man - doesn’t change the OP.

2 years ago maybe I’d have agreed with you but from what I’ve experienced since then in my life I’m led to believe some people are just outright evil. Most people with actual MH issues tend to feel some guilt on the impact their mind/behaviour has on others, whereas some people are just depressed because life and the world won’t cater to the way their brain is wired.

TWTD never forgets…

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:38 - Feb 6 with 1015 viewsChateauWines

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:37 - Feb 6 by monytowbray

2 years ago maybe I’d have agreed with you but from what I’ve experienced since then in my life I’m led to believe some people are just outright evil. Most people with actual MH issues tend to feel some guilt on the impact their mind/behaviour has on others, whereas some people are just depressed because life and the world won’t cater to the way their brain is wired.

And that is not a mental health issue either?

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:40 - Feb 6 with 1014 viewsPositivelyPortman

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 13:02 - Feb 6 by monytowbray

SOME are indeed. There are sociopathic arseh0les in all walks of life, Chopra especially so.
Let’s just applaud Jackson for making an effort on this subject.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:53 - Feb 6 with 980 viewsmonytowbray

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:38 - Feb 6 by ChateauWines

And that is not a mental health issue either?

Encounter one, let them into your life, let your guard down and see if after a few years of them having their claws in you if you still feel much sympathy. As I can 100% vouch first hand some people are just pr1cks who deserve most of what comes their way.

TWTD never forgets…

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:54 - Feb 6 with 975 viewsmonytowbray

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:40 - Feb 6 by PositivelyPortman

SOME are indeed. There are sociopathic arseh0les in all walks of life, Chopra especially so.
Let’s just applaud Jackson for making an effort on this subject.

Oh not disagreeing with the original statement at all of course. Just adding two cents.

TWTD never forgets…

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 16:00 - Feb 6 with 960 viewsSwailsey

Kayden Jackson - Mental Health awareness on 15:53 - Feb 6 by monytowbray

Encounter one, let them into your life, let your guard down and see if after a few years of them having their claws in you if you still feel much sympathy. As I can 100% vouch first hand some people are just pr1cks who deserve most of what comes their way.

Yeah I didn't mention sympathy, but as much as people have some control, it is all still mental health related isn't it.

Evil or not, mental health isn't always about someone suffering.

Of course, you can also just be an asshole. And asshole with mental health problems is even more problematic, but there's nearly always an overlap.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024