Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone was trying to get Blue Action to have a banner about dropping Norris 10:46 - Feb 7 with 806 viewsBobbychase

Blue Action were set up, a I understand it, to improve the toxic atmosphere at Portman Road.

Make your own stupid banner.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Someone was trying to get Blue Action to have a banner about dropping Norris on 16:40 - Feb 7 with 644 viewsMullet

Wasn't Joe's mate from the rival video channel was it? He seemed very anti Norris ages ago as I understand it.

Blue Action would burn up a lot of good will very quickly if they went down that route and be reduced to revising being on the local news in a decade or so.

I was expecting Norris to be much better than this and am disappointed as anyone, but I actually think in the likely atrocious weather of tomorrow, we need a keeper who will be aggressive and collect the ball. Lambert seems to prefer Norris for that as he will show for a pass.

After Posh, that might well go against him too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Someone was trying to get Blue Action to have a banner about dropping Norris on 16:44 - Feb 7 with 627 viewsCoastalblue

Someone was trying to get Blue Action to have a banner about dropping Norris on 16:40 - Feb 7 by Mullet

Wasn't Joe's mate from the rival video channel was it? He seemed very anti Norris ages ago as I understand it.

Blue Action would burn up a lot of good will very quickly if they went down that route and be reduced to revising being on the local news in a decade or so.

I was expecting Norris to be much better than this and am disappointed as anyone, but I actually think in the likely atrocious weather of tomorrow, we need a keeper who will be aggressive and collect the ball. Lambert seems to prefer Norris for that as he will show for a pass.

After Posh, that might well go against him too.

I think cock up aside, against Posh one of the big problems we had at the back was Norris not showing for a pass and not helping his defenders out. There were a number of occasions when he could have offered an option but preferred to stay back.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024