Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" 12:15 - Feb 7 with 1319 viewsmonty_radio

As a winger? As a no 10? Who else has nailed it there?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 12:25 - Feb 7 with 1269 viewsbadadski

No one as we aren't really playing wingers.
We had make do wingbacks with Edwards and Gargutt but now with both wingbacks out and a couple of more static defenders we now need a winger so not sure who he is referring too. Donacian every game i watched cant pass the half way line without looking lost and actually getting in the way and Kenlock needs to show more to his game although his attacking play is actually better than his defensive when i have seen him.
Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 12:37 - Feb 7 with 1230 viewsITFC_96

The reason he isn't playing him is probably because he hasn't signed a new contract and doesn't want him to attract further interest from other clubs.

Massive mistake because he will be even more likely to leave if he geta no game time and will get bought for peanuts.
Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 12:49 - Feb 7 with 1195 viewsbadadski

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 12:37 - Feb 7 by ITFC_96

The reason he isn't playing him is probably because he hasn't signed a new contract and doesn't want him to attract further interest from other clubs.

Massive mistake because he will be even more likely to leave if he geta no game time and will get bought for peanuts.

He has got a further year and extra 1 add on extension if town want so don't think that's it.
I just think Lambert is trying to play too safe at the moment and now with our squad thinning it is starting to show how inadequate a lot of the squad players are without one or two stand out performers keeping the team alive.
Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 13:03 - Feb 7 with 1167 viewsITFC_96

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 12:49 - Feb 7 by badadski

He has got a further year and extra 1 add on extension if town want so don't think that's it.
I just think Lambert is trying to play too safe at the moment and now with our squad thinning it is starting to show how inadequate a lot of the squad players are without one or two stand out performers keeping the team alive.

Not sure what your point is. The club can only keep him until next year, the actual contract without the extension runs out in a few months and he's not signed an extension yet. He has literally no incentive to stay if a bigger club is interested even if they don't play him in the first team, because he's still stuck in the U23s here.
Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 13:17 - Feb 7 with 1114 viewsPinewoodblue

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 13:03 - Feb 7 by ITFC_96

Not sure what your point is. The club can only keep him until next year, the actual contract without the extension runs out in a few months and he's not signed an extension yet. He has literally no incentive to stay if a bigger club is interested even if they don't play him in the first team, because he's still stuck in the U23s here.

Any 12 month option a club has is part of the contract a player signs.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 13:20 - Feb 7 with 1099 viewsPhilTWTD

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 13:03 - Feb 7 by ITFC_96

The year's option is the club's. The issue if he doesn't sign a deal is that the club may have to sell him - and/or the other youngsters in similar positions - in the summer in order to get a decent fee for them.

O'Neill: Youngsters' Contractual Situations Should Not Be a Concern 6th Feb 2020 15:39
Blues general manager of football operations Lee O’Neill has sought to allay concerns regarding youngsters Andre Dozzell and Armando Dobra only being tied to Town for another 18 months. 4

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 15:09 - Feb 7 with 976 viewsITFC_96

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 13:20 - Feb 7 by PhilTWTD

The year's option is the club's. The issue if he doesn't sign a deal is that the club may have to sell him - and/or the other youngsters in similar positions - in the summer in order to get a decent fee for them.

O'Neill: Youngsters' Contractual Situations Should Not Be a Concern 6th Feb 2020 15:39
Blues general manager of football operations Lee O’Neill has sought to allay concerns regarding youngsters Andre Dozzell and Armando Dobra only being tied to Town for another 18 months. 4

I know it's the club's decision, but my point is if he doesn't sign a further extension then they are going to have to sell him to get any money back from a transfer.
Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 15:45 - Feb 7 with 927 viewsPhilTWTD

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 15:09 - Feb 7 by ITFC_96

I know it's the club's decision, but my point is if he doesn't sign a further extension then they are going to have to sell him to get any money back from a transfer.

Not any money - there is training compensation once his contract ends - but a larger sum certainly. Sorry, misunderstood your previous post.
Login to get fewer ads

Dobs - "There are other guys ahead of him" on 15:48 - Feb 7 with 914 viewsJammyDodgerrr

He's mainly played as a second striker for the senior team, so Lambert is probably referring to the current front four.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024