Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? 16:55 - Feb 7 with 1197 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Not knocking him at all as appreciate it's a huge injury to come back from... but when can we expect him to start chipping in with goals and assists? Grabbed an assist in the mauling away at Lincoln, but I think thats the only one since he's been back?

He'll always be cut some slack because of what he's done for us, but he should be a huge player when he's back firing
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 17:18 - Feb 7 with 1163 viewsbluesym

Maybe its just me,but i really dont think Sears is as amazing as some fans make out? Bar his mini purple patch when we first signed him,his goalscoring record for us and his career in general is really poor for a forward.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 17:44 - Feb 7 with 1128 viewsjayessess

He wasn't exactly massively productive before his injury, tbh.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 18:22 - Feb 7 with 1080 viewsTractorgirlforever

I think freddie could be huge for us ,if not this season then next, his goal scoring record wasnt great due to him being played out of position all the time.
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 19:14 - Feb 7 with 1050 viewsbluesym

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 18:22 - Feb 7 by Tractorgirlforever

I think freddie could be huge for us ,if not this season then next, his goal scoring record wasnt great due to him being played out of position all the time.

His goalscoring record isnt great full stop.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 19:20 - Feb 7 with 1032 viewsPecker

I would like to see him play up top with Norwood. I think he has the ability to fire us to promotion. I have always liked him, so maybe a bit bias. One of the most naturally gifted players we have. I always thought Pitman would have been more successful had he been given more opportunities. A fit confident Sears is better than L1.
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 19:34 - Feb 7 with 1013 viewsgordon

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 19:14 - Feb 7 by bluesym

His goalscoring record isnt great full stop.

63 League goals in 13 senior seasons. 5 per year. He could still manage a par season.
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 1001 viewsPecker

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 19:34 - Feb 7 by gordon

63 League goals in 13 senior seasons. 5 per year. He could still manage a par season.

Like many others, doesn't play in his best position often enough.
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 20:39 - Feb 7 with 960 viewsbazgammon

would help if he started. preferably with Norwood and when he does play play upfront and not stuck out on the left wing.

Poll: Lambert

Login to get fewer ads

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 12:09 - Feb 8 with 761 viewsVaughan8

When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 17:18 - Feb 7 by bluesym

Maybe its just me,but i really dont think Sears is as amazing as some fans make out? Bar his mini purple patch when we first signed him,his goalscoring record for us and his career in general is really poor for a forward.

Some seem to think he is our saviour.

Firstly he's been out for a long time and secondly, is he any better than what we already have?

On top form maybe, be he isn't in top form. His goalscoring isn't great as you say.
When can we expect Freddie to start contributing properly? on 13:24 - Feb 8 with 713 viewseddiespearitt03

He was on the bench at sunderland.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 13:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024