Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house 22:36 - Feb 7 with 1190 viewssyntaxerror

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.
ManU have alleged the Sun were complicit in the attack on Woodward's home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51420844

Astonishing if that is true.
The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house on 22:39 - Feb 7 with 1174 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wouldn’t surprise me. Disgusting paper. A big part of the reason we’re so fecked and everything is dumbed down is due to rags like the Sun.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house on 22:45 - Feb 7 with 1146 viewsMattinLondon

I guess in a society where the tabloids are courted by the PM and basically assure Murdoch of their policies it is little wonder that they feel that they can basically do what they want.
The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house on 22:59 - Feb 7 with 1102 viewsMelford

The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house on 22:39 - Feb 7 by Swansea_Blue

Wouldn’t surprise me. Disgusting paper. A big part of the reason we’re so fecked and everything is dumbed down is due to rags like the Sun.

It would have definitely inflated the situation too, they've probably thought once the journo and the snapper turn up think "we're big news now, we're going to have to do something to show them".

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house on 08:55 - Feb 8 with 865 viewsfactual_blue

The Sun / Attack on ManU bosses house on 22:45 - Feb 7 by MattinLondon

I guess in a society where the tabloids are courted by the PM and basically assure Murdoch of their policies it is little wonder that they feel that they can basically do what they want.

A friend of mine was a journalist on a fire engine-loving newspaper. He was investigating a story that led him to speak to an Australian on the phone. The Australian's first words to him were 'do you work for a murdoch paper?' When assured that he didn't, and he'd explained the ownership of the paper, the Aussie gave him his interview.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024