Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! 17:08 - Feb 8 with 1663 viewsCoco

It’s the third division.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:09 - Feb 8 with 1645 viewsMrTown

It’s not if you are a half decent side. But we are just as bad as the rest of them

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:10 - Feb 8 with 1636 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Don't talk nonsense! League One is a tough league! GET A GRIP!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:11 - Feb 8 with 1598 viewsCoco

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:10 - Feb 8 by Ipswich_Crazy

Just like they all are.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:11 - Feb 8 with 1598 viewsLankHenners

It's very tough, look at the teams that have been in the league before. Plenty of football left to played as yet, can't understand the negativity, we're a big football club, the fans have been great, only 12 people in the crowd when he first came in, now there's half a million, always going to be a long term project, Marcus has been great.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:13 - Feb 8 with 1551 viewsBlueBadger

It's the English third division, not Serie A.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:18 - Feb 8 with 1488 viewstractorboy2421

Don't panic.... It's all part of PL"s masterplan...like he said .. it's. Hard division, we haven't lost that many games & let's see where we are at the end of the season ....😐..😂😂😭😭
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:20 - Feb 8 with 1477 viewsRegencyBlue

My mate who supports Bristol Rovers reckons its the weakest League 1 overall he’s seen for a while.

Worrying!
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:22 - Feb 8 with 1439 viewsBlueBadger

Downes and Wolf are rubbish anyway. The fourth division journeymen who'll be replacing them in the summer are MUCH better. Yes, I know Wolf's just kept a clean sheet against West Ham and Downes has just scored for Derby, they're RUBBISH.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 1402 viewsjobsworthblue

Wise words my crazy friend wise words
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 1387 viewsdirtyboy

I think the standard is generally pretty average, Championship is far far better quality. The only thing I’ve seen that’s worse than quality of football is the refereeing!

I can’t really get my head round why we’re not scoring, at times we look so comfortable, then just bereft of any idea. Manager has to take responsibility, our budget in this league is massive.
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:24 - Feb 8 with 1378 viewsChurchman

It’s a rubbish league and easy to get out of. All you need is a well run football club, a reasonable lower league manager who can set out a team and a few decent players .......oh.
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:25 - Feb 8 with 1337 viewsBlueBadger

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:23 - Feb 8 by jobsworthblue

Wise words my crazy friend wise words

LOL

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 1296 viewsQuilterstown

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:24 - Feb 8 by Churchman

It’s a rubbish league and easy to get out of. All you need is a well run football club, a reasonable lower league manager who can set out a team and a few decent players .......oh.

It IS a tough league. For Town anyway, because we haven't got the same quality of squad as the top teams.
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 1295 viewstractorboy2421

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:20 - Feb 8 by RegencyBlue

My mate who supports Bristol Rovers reckons its the weakest League 1 overall he’s seen for a while.

Worrying!

Yep, load of my m8's are gasheads & they also said how crap we are as .. they beat us & have done f**k against anyone else !!!

Very worrying
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 1292 viewsJDB23

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:23 - Feb 8 by dirtyboy

I think the standard is generally pretty average, Championship is far far better quality. The only thing I’ve seen that’s worse than quality of football is the refereeing!

I can’t really get my head round why we’re not scoring, at times we look so comfortable, then just bereft of any idea. Manager has to take responsibility, our budget in this league is massive.

This team is probably the most mentally weak I've ever seen. Have zero conviction to put teams to the sword when we're on top and the second any little thing goes against us we capitulate. It's pathetic.
Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:30 - Feb 8 with 1208 viewsurbanblue

Btw, this ISN'T A TOUGH LEAGUE! on 17:26 - Feb 8 by JDB23

This team is probably the most mentally weak I've ever seen. Have zero conviction to put teams to the sword when we're on top and the second any little thing goes against us we capitulate. It's pathetic.

That is very true. We have no belief at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024