Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its time to protest for Evans Out 06:10 - Feb 9 with 3476 viewsGeefunk

He has very slowly destroyed the club
It cannot get worse now. The 5 year contract for Lambo was finsl straw

Evans OUT
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:17 - Feb 9 with 3379 viewsFixed_It

Find his replacement and go for it. But until you do I'd 'be careful what you wish for'!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:32 - Feb 9 with 3356 viewsElephantintheRoom

Slowly destroyed???

We went from one of the most admired clubs in the league to one of the most reviled in one stroke of the pen when selling out to an offshore ticket tout.

As self-destruction goes, that was pretty quick

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:34 - Feb 9 with 3352 viewsjas0999

He can’t just go as that would require a buyer.

But he’s got away without any criticism at games for too long. It’s about time the fans showed their discontent at games.
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:47 - Feb 9 with 3327 viewsbraveblue

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:17 - Feb 9 by Fixed_It

Find his replacement and go for it. But until you do I'd 'be careful what you wish for'!

It’s Evans job to find a buyer for the loss making business he has created.
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:49 - Feb 9 with 3316 viewsChrisd

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:47 - Feb 9 by braveblue

It’s Evans job to find a buyer for the loss making business he has created.

That’s a huge worry right there!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:50 - Feb 9 with 3310 viewstractorboy7777

I’ve said it times now to those who say ‘go and find a buyer then’, unless Evans actively looks to sell the club then nobody will appear.

We can protest and push Evans to put the club up for sale

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:32 - Feb 9 with 3230 viewsRegencyBlue

The only point I would disagree with there is that if Evans remains our owner and continues to display the ineptitude of the last twelve years things could get a whole lot worse!
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:37 - Feb 9 with 3203 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Ok, Who will buy Evans out? Go and find someone and come back, otherwise just shut up!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Login to get fewer ads

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:38 - Feb 9 with 3198 viewsstopmoaning

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:50 - Feb 9 by tractorboy7777

I’ve said it times now to those who say ‘go and find a buyer then’, unless Evans actively looks to sell the club then nobody will appear.

We can protest and push Evans to put the club up for sale

If he leaves the club could cease to exist.
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:38 - Feb 9 with 3196 viewsBackToRussia

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 08:17 - Feb 9 by Fixed_It

Actually as owner of the club that's his job. He'll fook that up as well of course.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:42 - Feb 9 with 3180 viewsRegencyBlue

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:38 - Feb 9 by stopmoaning

If he stays the club could cease to exist.

All he has given us is relentless decline and the way he operates it’s all he ever will do!
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:43 - Feb 9 with 3158 viewsGlasgowBlue

Our season is in danger of going down the tubes. The last thing we need is more disruption.

Get behind the club, manager and team for the foreseeable.

If we reach the stage where it is mathematically impossible to make the play off’s and there is fook all to play for then fill your boots and chant Evans out for the entire 90 minutes. But please, not when we have so much at stake.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:48 - Feb 9 with 3137 viewsr2d2

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:37 - Feb 9 by Ipswich_Crazy

Ok, Who will buy Evans out? Go and find someone and come back, otherwise just shut up!

Why does he hang on to it though? Sell it for £1. If he is losing money just give it away. No more losses. No more £5 million he supposedly puts in each year. He could just walk away. Wash his hands of it. He clearly isnt interested in it anyway.
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:50 - Feb 9 with 3124 viewsmo_itfc

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:37 - Feb 9 by Ipswich_Crazy

You are rude and clearly an idiot.

I'm assuming none of us are closed enough to ME to be given permission to find a buyer.
ME can appoint someone to find a buyer... YOU CANT, so shut up.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:55 - Feb 9 with 3080 viewslazyblue

Last protests against MM went well and left us in this mess so you carry.
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:58 - Feb 9 with 3060 viewstractorboy7777

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:38 - Feb 9 by stopmoaning

How? He’d only leave when someone approaches with an offer. At the moment, Evans isn’t actively looking to sell.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 10:08 - Feb 9 with 3008 viewsSomethingBlue

No negativity inside the stadium whatsoever until this season is over please. There may well be a lot to say and the end of it but we still have a chance and the stakes are massive. We don't want to make matters worse.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 10:22 - Feb 9 with 2962 viewsstrikalite

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 10:08 - Feb 9 by SomethingBlue

No negativity inside the stadium whatsoever until this season is over please. There may well be a lot to say and the end of it but we still have a chance and the stakes are massive. We don't want to make matters worse.

Agree, we're all thoroughly pi$$ed off but showing it right now is not the answer..

I've become a real moaner, but I cling on the the fact that we have three key players to come back into the team, not the squad, the team, then we will look much better, be like three new signings..
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 10:36 - Feb 9 with 2919 viewsOxford_Blue

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 09:48 - Feb 9 by r2d2

Why does he hang on to it though? Sell it for £1. If he is losing money just give it away. No more losses. No more £5 million he supposedly puts in each year. He could just walk away. Wash his hands of it. He clearly isnt interested in it anyway.

Even if he sells for £1 the new buyer immediately becomes liable for the £5-6m losses a year. So they can expect to lose about £20m in the first three years alone before buying new players etc.

Know anyone who wants to do that???
Its time to protest for Evans Out on 10:39 - Feb 9 with 2907 viewsmonytowbray

If we don’t go up I think that’s the time.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Its time to protest for Evans Out on 16:16 - Feb 9 with 2599 viewsDoctor_Earman

Good idea. Unfortunately most ITFC fans fall into one of the three following categories:

1) Thinking Evans is some kind of messiah whom we should be grateful for.
2) Have fallen for Evans' myriad of BS over the years and have come to the conclusion that we are stuck with Evans forever and thus it is pointless protesting.
3) Dislike Evans but are too scared to try and do anything about it.

Most Ipswich fans are either fools or a soft touch when it comes to Evans. Good luck in trying to start a fan movement against Evans - you're gonna need it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024