Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL on Quest... 12:29 - Feb 9 with 892 viewshoppy

We played well in the first half yesterday, without making any real efforts on goal...

Just saw the highlights on Quest this morning before checking out of the hotel, and noticeably they only started with the Sunderland attempt hitting the post in the second half... didn’t show Anything from the first half at all, or our free kick 8yds out or Jackson with the chance of 1 on 1... only showing Downes shot looping over... their take on it clearly showed Sunderland looking very much on top. Had we taken some of the chances in that first half it could’ve been very different, but we’re just so shot-shy.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

EFL on Quest... on 12:59 - Feb 9 with 785 viewsArnieM

Our strikers are lightweight .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

EFL on Quest... on 07:41 - Feb 10 with 622 viewshoppy

EFL on Quest... on 12:59 - Feb 9 by ArnieM

Our strikers are lightweight .

But Lambert had said about our ‘excellent first half’... so I wonder why Quest couldn’t find anything in the first half worthy of being included in their highlights?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

EFL on Quest... on 07:48 - Feb 10 with 608 viewsHerbivore

The highlights on Skysports do show the free kick (woeful effort) and a couple of long range half chances from Nolan. Didn't really look from that as though we created much in the way of genuine chances. They definitely had very good chances.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024