Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Metal heads Netflix Lemmy 13:03 - Feb 9 with 1082 viewsPendejo

Documentary from 2010, never seen it heard of it before, just watched it...

For a hell raiser he came across as an incredibly nice bloke.

Ok so I'm a fan of some of his stuff, but music aside really enjoyed.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Metal heads Netflix Lemmy on 13:07 - Feb 9 with 1061 viewsCoastalblue

I watched something about him years ago, wonder if it was this (saw it pop up on Netflix last night) His average day was moseying down to the local bar and sitting on a stool enjoying a beer for a while. LA maybe?

I have zero interest in their music, but do recall at the time getting the same impression.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Metal heads Netflix Lemmy on 13:37 - Feb 9 with 1040 viewsLevelTheLand

It’s a great documentary, although I’m a huge Motörhead fan. He was an extremely fascinating man, and always came across very well.

Might try and watch it again today!
Metal heads Netflix Lemmy on 16:21 - Feb 9 with 972 viewsThrobbe

It's a great watch, as is this ... Henry Rollins on Lemmy

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Metal heads Netflix Lemmy on 12:38 - Feb 10 with 853 viewsGaryCooper

Watched it last night, very good, king of speed indeed!
Metal heads Netflix Lemmy on 13:08 - Feb 10 with 829 viewsBluespeed225

Metal heads Netflix Lemmy on 13:07 - Feb 9 by Coastalblue

I watched something about him years ago, wonder if it was this (saw it pop up on Netflix last night) His average day was moseying down to the local bar and sitting on a stool enjoying a beer for a while. LA maybe?

I have zero interest in their music, but do recall at the time getting the same impression.

I am at what you would think was the polar opposite of musical taste from Lemmy, but like many 70's rock stars had cut his teeth on Motown and r &b. a great Englisman abroad. The bar is The Rainbow on Sunset in LA. spent a couple of great sessions in there in 18'. the bit he sat in is sort of outside with a lean too over it. His seat is on the end by the quiz machine. They do cash in on his patronage, but is a cool enough place on it's own. The inside bar is still red leather booths etc, kitcsh but great! as i used the loo i thought about the stories thoses walls could tell!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024