Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? 19:17 - Feb 9 with 4261 viewsBluefish

Do they really think he adds anything to this squad? There has been some very vocal supporters of him on here this season.

We all want him to succeed for the sake of the club but does anyone believe he will?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:20 - Feb 9 with 3375 viewshaynes_toe1

I don't think PRP can, but I believe this squad can achieve play-offs even in spite of Lambert.
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:21 - Feb 9 with 3367 viewspistonbroke

Trouble is ,people have got for some reason a feeling that our squad is good enough to go up , let’s put it in perspective , if you were naming the league 1 team of the year how many of our players would be in it
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:22 - Feb 9 with 3356 viewsBluefish

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:20 - Feb 9 by haynes_toe1

I don't think PRP can, but I believe this squad can achieve play-offs even in spite of Lambert.

I don't think we can with him here. We are a toolbox full of tools and no craftsman to use them

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:24 - Feb 9 with 3343 viewsBluefish

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:21 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Trouble is ,people have got for some reason a feeling that our squad is good enough to go up , let’s put it in perspective , if you were naming the league 1 team of the year how many of our players would be in it

Sum of parts is different though. Our squad is the most complete squad in the league with some fine players that could be the best in the league

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:26 - Feb 9 with 3302 viewspistonbroke

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:24 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

Sum of parts is different though. Our squad is the most complete squad in the league with some fine players that could be the best in the league

Ok name them , p boros front 3 are miles better than ours , defensively there are loads better than ours , who of our players could be the best in league one
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:29 - Feb 9 with 3282 viewsBluefish

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:26 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

Ok name them , p boros front 3 are miles better than ours , defensively there are loads better than ours , who of our players could be the best in league one

Huws, Downes and Bishop for starters. Peterborough would love to have Jackson so he is up there and so is Keane. Chambers and Woolfenden would also get in every team as would Garbutt. If we had Toney (bestbplayer in the league) up front you would probably be saying someone else is better.

Judge should be up there, crazy high wages no doubt and an international but he has been terribly managed

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:33 - Feb 9 with 3267 viewsHerbivore

Our run in looks very easy so we may still sneak in the play offs, however this will be despite Lambert rather than because of him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:34 - Feb 9 with 3253 viewsChrisd

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:24 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

Hilarious comment! 😂

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:36 - Feb 9 with 3244 viewspistonbroke

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:29 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

Huws, Downes and Bishop for starters. Peterborough would love to have Jackson so he is up there and so is Keane. Chambers and Woolfenden would also get in every team as would Garbutt. If we had Toney (bestbplayer in the league) up front you would probably be saying someone else is better.

Judge should be up there, crazy high wages no doubt and an international but he has been terribly managed

Downes ok would be there or there abouts , bishop and Huws , no they need to be able toplay at least half a season not2 or 3 games,Keane no how good is his goal scoring record ,chambers would get in every team , come on no way , Woolf is learning the game and yes a good prospect but to say our squad is the best is false , saying that yes they could be managed better , and I blame lambert for calling games off while we were in form due to international players even though they would not of affected the team
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:47 - Feb 9 with 3196 viewsMrTown

I think when I go, you know there is no one left

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:49 - Feb 9 with 3194 viewsBluefish

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:47 - Feb 9 by MrTown

Somethingblue is firmly hanging in there, possibly more than you. A few others going for a strange approach of blaming L O'N for results on the pitch as well, might as well blame the people in the ticket office.

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:59 - Feb 9 with 3149 viewsReuser_is_God

No, I’ve lost all faith I had in him over these past 3 games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 20:06 - Feb 9 with 3121 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nah. Now we’re out of the top 6 we’ve got to hit better than PO form, which means doing about twice as well as we have been doing for the last 18/19 games. It’s possible, but I doubt we will. Hope we do of course.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 20:11 - Feb 9 with 3096 viewsBlueBadger

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:22 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

I don't think we can with him here. We are a toolbox full of tools and no craftsman to use them

Ah now, there's definitely a couple of tools employed in positions of ownership and managership at ITFC...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 20:24 - Feb 9 with 3048 viewshadleighboyblue

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:26 - Feb 9 by pistonbroke

we just haven't got the players to make things happen in the way the 3 Posh forwards did . no movement off the ball or running at defenders , it's all too slow .
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 20:39 - Feb 9 with 2983 viewsMrTown

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:49 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

Somethingblue is firmly hanging in there, possibly more than you. A few others going for a strange approach of blaming L O'N for results on the pitch as well, might as well blame the people in the ticket office.

If he is still hanging in there, it is definitely more than me because these last 3 games have swooped any remaining faith I had right from beneath me.

I'm not sure what L O'N does, but we know he doesn't control on field matters, it between manager and players.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 20:43 - Feb 9 with 2959 viewsIllinoisblue

The supposed “easy” run-in may save him (and us) but if we only make the playoffs who here has any confidence we could win them?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 21:43 - Feb 9 with 2806 viewsSomethingBlue

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:49 - Feb 9 by Bluefish

Is he now ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

not really (n/t) on 21:47 - Feb 9 with 2789 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:16 - Feb 9 with 2719 viewstextbackup

No

Poor manager and a group of players that are weak as hell

This isn’t all on PR in my opinion, they are as much to blame

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:22 - Feb 9 with 2691 viewsBluefish

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:16 - Feb 9 by textbackup

No

Poor manager and a group of players that are weak as hell

This isn’t all on PR in my opinion, they are as much to blame

It comes down to 3 things though:

He can't motivate them

He can't tactically find a way to get the best from them

He has had 3 windows to improve the squad

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:22 - Feb 9 with 2703 viewsGuthrum

Does he add anything to the squad? Not sure he does, given the way things are working out.

Does he add anything to the club? Yes, I think so. He may be derided as 'PR Paul', but that factor is quite important. Especially after Hurst and the latter days of McCarthy.

Can he do it this season? Increasing doubt, but by no means impossible.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:24 - Feb 9 with 2668 viewsdavblue

We haven't got a competent winger or a target man.
Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:29 - Feb 9 with 2645 viewsBluefish

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:24 - Feb 9 by davblue

We haven't got a competent winger or a target man.

He should stop playing route 1 then

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 22:34 - Feb 9 with 2311 viewsunstableblue

Does anyone actually still believe PRP can do this? on 19:47 - Feb 9 by MrTown

Indeed he says 'some' when I kind of thought it was only you vocally supporting Lambert!!

And sounds like your faith is severely tested.

Can 'PRP' (awful) do 'this'? meaning automatic promotion... it would take a major turn around. I've not seen enough attacking guile, or defensive solidity.

Should the fans keep supporting the club and the players? - 100%, Play-offs are well within in our reach, which would give us all something to cheer and get behind. Save the autopsy for the summer, BACK THE TEAM.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024