Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is setting and enforcing any standards at this club? 20:02 - Feb 9 with 919 viewstractorboy1978

They've fallen through the floor. Evans awarding PL with a 5 year deal on the back of a terrible run of form really sets the tone. Everyone and everything at the club seems far too comfortable, it has been that way for many years but it's even worse now we've dropped a level. We are still being expected to swallow that we are performing well, there are positives to take and that it's no disgrace to lose to the likes of Rotherham and Peterborough in the manner we did.
Who is setting and enforcing any standards at this club? on 21:13 - Feb 9 with 834 viewsITFC_Forever

No-one, with the possible exception of Chambers.

And that’s why begging Butcher to get involved won’t last long.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who is setting and enforcing any standards at this club? on 21:22 - Feb 9 with 808 viewsRegencyBlue

Who is setting and enforcing any standards at this club? on 21:13 - Feb 9 by ITFC_Forever

No-one, with the possible exception of Chambers.

And that’s why begging Butcher to get involved won’t last long.

I don’t think Butcher will last long.

I saw him at an event a couple of years ago where he expressed some pretty forthright views about our owner.

I doubt he will be able to keep quiet for long!
Who is setting and enforcing any standards at this club? on 23:01 - Feb 9 with 659 viewsGuthrum

Point of order - apparently the contract was awarded some weeks before its announcement, towards the end of our early season good run.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Who is setting and enforcing any standards at this club? on 23:19 - Feb 9 with 630 viewsunstableblue

As I've said many times tractorboy we lack a functioning management system both footballing and non-footballing... we have also failed to implement a technical and progressive approach to our footballing operation - whilst other clubs have embraced it.

The strategy is wooly and there is no alignment through the club, this ranges from poor managerial appointments, to the ball sitting lifeless by the side of the pitch with no ball boy/girl insight, through to large queues at the bar* losing revenue.

This is all down to Marcus' set-up, competence, and ability to focus solely on the club. Clegg and Milne are like by words for impotence.

*I actually think the club has put a bit of focus on bar operations this season and it feels marginally better.

But fundamentally Marcus has fecked up the managers - if he wasn't going to put in a technical director or director of football, then at least hire a Howe, or a Dyche*, a Neil, a Smith... instead we get a procession of emotive, non progressive, non technical managers. Which is ironic as Town fans crave good quality football.

Yes Dyche.. he's embraced the sports science elements of technical football more than many

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024