Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? 14:00 - Feb 10 with 1239 viewsBobbychase

I know it's a £10 deal but most of SAR upper has gone, which is rare

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 1220 viewscrossyitfc

Because we are in the hunt for the hunted. Or something like that
Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:03 - Feb 10 with 1215 viewsBobbychase

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:03 - Feb 10 by crossyitfc

Because we are in the hunt for the hunted. Or something like that

Aaaaaah. I see. The thrill of the chase.

Tally ho!

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:10 - Feb 10 with 1163 viewsfactual_blue

Gone?

Blown away by Storm Ciara?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:11 - Feb 10 with 1148 viewsBobbychase

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:10 - Feb 10 by factual_blue

Gone?

Blown away by Storm Ciara?

I'm assuming Evans is filling the stadium by flooding Ipswich with tickets, to impress our new owners who will be in the directors box.

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:21 - Feb 10 with 1099 viewsfactual_blue

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:11 - Feb 10 by Bobbychase

I'm assuming Evans is filling the stadium by flooding Ipswich with tickets, to impress our new owners who will be in the directors box.

Would that be Victor Li Tzar-kuoi and other senior people from the CK Group?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Why have so many tickets been sold for Burton? on 14:28 - Feb 10 with 1051 viewsgordon

Presumably it's the excitement of knowing that if we lose, they might leapfrog us into the top 8, thus breaking our hoodoo of not winning against a top 8 team this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024