Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community 17:53 - Feb 10 with 1346 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 18:20 - Feb 10 with 1274 viewsPhilTWTD

That has always been the case ever since the first Trust was instigated.
A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 18:23 - Feb 10 with 1255 viewsHerbivore

I don't really see any issue with this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 19:15 - Feb 10 with 1171 viewsBlueBadger

Have I missed something here? What's bad about a fans-run group being funded by fans?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 19:19 - Feb 10 with 1150 viewsPhilTWTD

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 19:15 - Feb 10 by BlueBadger

Have I missed something here? What's bad about a fans-run group being funded by fans?

It's not a fans run group.
A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 19:31 - Feb 10 with 1110 viewsBlueBadger

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 19:19 - Feb 10 by PhilTWTD

It's not a fans run group.

Fair enough. A community group taking donations from the community then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 20:20 - Feb 10 with 1036 viewsIllinoisblue

Have I missed a punchline here?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 20:21 - Feb 10 with 1033 viewsReuser_is_God

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 20:20 - Feb 10 by Illinoisblue

Have I missed a punchline here?

No, I just feel the club should be finding this.

Judging by the replies I’m wrong though.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 20:49 - Feb 10 with 992 viewsBlueBadger

A community trust paid for by, yeah you guessed it, the community on 20:21 - Feb 10 by Reuser_is_God

No, I just feel the club should be finding this.

Judging by the replies I’m wrong though.

I'm guessing the community funded aspect affords a degree of autonomy from ITFC that you wouldn't see otherwise?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024