Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Lambert thinking ? 20:57 - Feb 11 with 1981 viewseddiespearitt03

He must be in a trance watching this non event. Is this Sunderland all over again ?
What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:00 - Feb 11 with 1944 viewsQuilterstown

I suspect he's thinking about quitting. If we lose, i'm amost certain he will
What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:02 - Feb 11 with 1894 viewssparks

We did create some openings against Sunderland.

Absence of subs and changes at half time is unforgiveable. Wimbledon are starting to fancy this.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:02 - Feb 11 with 1895 viewsgerryitfc

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:00 - Feb 11 by Quilterstown

Hope we lose then.
What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:05 - Feb 11 with 1837 viewsOxford_Blue

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:00 - Feb 11 by Quilterstown

Why would he quit??

He would be throwing away hundreds of thousands of compensation and severely damage his prospects of getting another job.
What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:10 - Feb 11 with 1707 viewsWallingford_Boy

No as were miles better against Sunderland, more like the previous two games.

RIP Sir Bobby

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:14 - Feb 11 with 1617 viewssparks

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:10 - Feb 11 by Wallingford_Boy

No as were miles better against Sunderland, more like the previous two games.

Absolutely fecking ridiculous that there are no changes.

25 left. 1 decent chance in 65 minutes despite controlling possession. Its not a difficult decision.

This man is clueless.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:19 - Feb 11 with 1547 viewssoupytwist

It's like Boxing Day, how on earth he could stand on the side watching that and think that nothing needed changing until the 81st minute I have no idea.
What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:20 - Feb 11 with 1526 viewsOxford_Blue

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:14 - Feb 11 by sparks

Absolutely fecking ridiculous that there are no changes.

25 left. 1 decent chance in 65 minutes despite controlling possession. Its not a difficult decision.

This man is clueless.

Agree. This is dire.
Login to get fewer ads

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 1457 viewslmfcblue

What is Lambert thinking ? on 21:20 - Feb 11 by Oxford_Blue

Agree. This is dire.

He doesn’t know what he is doing simple as that
What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:35 - Feb 11 with 1230 viewsmadmouse1959

The post match interviews are even becoming a struggle. If it is going to be like this for 5 years then there will be another grim atmosphere at this club. It is ridiculous to think nothing needs changing at this club. Lambert still believes there is a lot of football to be played so why not start playing it with some goals scored ? How does Evans justify owning a football club and then not leading it. ?

shampoo dave

What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:39 - Feb 11 with 1155 viewsChurchman

I don’t believe thinking is one PLs strengths.
What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:40 - Feb 11 with 1147 viewsgainsboroughblue

What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:35 - Feb 11 by madmouse1959

The post match interviews are even becoming a struggle. If it is going to be like this for 5 years then there will be another grim atmosphere at this club. It is ridiculous to think nothing needs changing at this club. Lambert still believes there is a lot of football to be played so why not start playing it with some goals scored ? How does Evans justify owning a football club and then not leading it. ?

That interview was painful listening. He sounded like he was trying to convince himself we had just played well. He sounds defeated, out of ideas, out of excuses and just shot. How this man is supposed to inspire a team to gatecrash a top 6 that looks pretty set now, is anyone's guess.

Brenner was tame in his questioning again but possibly felt a bit sorry for him.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:42 - Feb 11 with 1117 viewshamburger_sv

Lambert is finished, like Tim Sherwood (who relegated Swindon Town) and Russell Slade (who relegated Coventry City and almost relegated Grimsby Town).

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 1078 viewsSuffolktractor

If ever there was a second half that in the absence of Bishop needed Dozzell to come on and create opportunities then this game was surely it?
What is Lambert thinking ? on 23:04 - Feb 11 with 1027 viewsAlexwaddell

What is Lambert thinking ? on 22:42 - Feb 11 by hamburger_sv

Lambert is finished, like Tim Sherwood (who relegated Swindon Town) and Russell Slade (who relegated Coventry City and almost relegated Grimsby Town).

Unfortunately I have to agree, Lambert is no mug he knows that what we have is not good enough, a too defensive midfield and Foxtrot Awful up front.. I am really in despair and cannot see a goal coming from anywhere. In the past we had a midfield scoring....how many goals has our current midfield scored? You could count them on the fingers of 1 finger....as for strikers ....dear me I think Brazil, Stewart Johnstone, Bent Shefki.....when I think of midfield support its Magilton, Holland....not to mention goals from defence at set pieces.....again a thing of the past. Its not a refurb of the ground that is required it is a total overhaul from top to bottom...unfortunately that is not going to happen as we do not even own Portman Road and we have a debt of 100m to the current owner. In retrospect it would have been better for the club to have ownership of its own ground on the outskirts of Ipswich as proposed by David Sheepshanks...I despair where we will end up.

Poll: What was today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024