Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm literally done.... 21:42 - Feb 11 with 3983 viewsportmanking

What a hideous club we've become. Dull, dreary and lacking in life.

Football akin to Jaap Staam's early reign at Reading i.e. passing football with a team that simply deal with the ball like a hot potato - it's not working.

Evans has sucked the quality, fun and pride out of this club. That's it for me. Not renewing my ST after 25 years, I say with a tear in the eye.
I'm literally done.... on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 3902 viewsthegloryyears

Grow a pair man - Clean Sheet away from home - do we have a divine right to win away at Wimbledon??
We are just outside the Play Offs ready to pounce.
I'm literally done.... on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 3860 viewsportmanking

I'm literally done.... on 21:43 - Feb 11 by thegloryyears

Grow a pair man - Clean Sheet away from home - do we have a divine right to win away at Wimbledon??

Bell end. Go back up the A140 sunshine.
I'm literally done.... on 21:46 - Feb 11 with 3796 viewsLetchworth_Blue

You obviously wern't around for those years that your name suggests - or you wouldn't say such a thing.
I'm literally done.... on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 3722 viewsgoat_man

Spot on portmanking. I'm so bored of waiting for something good to happen for us. I assume we won't win and we don't.
I'm literally done.... on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 3682 viewsBluedanW

I cant renew. It's not just because of the poor football etc. People have to refuse to renew, Evans is making mugs of us all. How many more seasons can we listen to his BS? There comes a time when we need to day enough is enough.
I'm literally done.... on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 3643 viewsportmanking

I'm literally done.... on 21:49 - Feb 11 by BluedanW

I cant renew. It's not just because of the poor football etc. People have to refuse to renew, Evans is making mugs of us all. How many more seasons can we listen to his BS? There comes a time when we need to day enough is enough.

I think that's why I'm not renewing really...

I can't accept how Evans has slowly suffocated the club with his lack of leadership and direction.
I'm literally done.... on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 3624 viewsthegloryyears

I'm literally done.... on 21:46 - Feb 11 by Letchworth_Blue

You obviously wern't around for those years that your name suggests - or you wouldn't say such a thing.

I was Junior but unlike you keyboard Warriors I realise where we are now as a team, which will be years of mid table League 1 football so just enjoy it for what it is and support your team, Wimbledon won the FA Cup in 1988 they have tasted the big time more recently than us...
I'm literally done.... on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 3495 viewsChurchman

Since Jim Magilton left at the end of 2008/2009, 22 teams who were below us then are now above us with more to come when games in hand are played. Only Bolton have sunk lower, but they are debt free now and will scoot past us in a season or two, along with many others.

Ok I know we are only little Ipswich and should have an open top bus parade for a draw at Wimbledon. Yes, we are minnows of the 3rd division with maybe no right to compete with the big boys like Peterborough, Burton and Bristol Rovers, but should we really be grateful to Evans for accepting Sheepshanks begging bowl 11 years ago?

For those on bended knee thanking messiah Evans, I suggest you have a think about it. I wish that shifty, faceless man had never come near ITFC. Ok, Lambert hasn’t a clue, but with that slippery, disinterested owner, he would have no chance even if he did. No goals, no guts, no entertainment, no cup runs, no expectations, no anything. Players and coaches stealing a living for years in a culture of mediocrity and toleration of failure and second best because we are sleepy little Ipswich, but hey, the training ground portacabin looks shiny inside. The club is finished. Just a faded memory for those who loved it. Rant over.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 22:32]
Login to get fewer ads

I'm literally done.... on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 3493 viewsLetchworth_Blue

I'm literally done.... on 21:51 - Feb 11 by thegloryyears

I was Junior but unlike you keyboard Warriors I realise where we are now as a team, which will be years of mid table League 1 football so just enjoy it for what it is and support your team, Wimbledon won the FA Cup in 1988 they have tasted the big time more recently than us...

Keyboard Warriors? - you are just a sad little budgie. Off you go and knock one out to the video of Jeremy Goss scoring a goal in Europe.

Its because of where we have been for over 2 generations that the situation now is so sad. Understand completely where we are, but dont have to like it and its certainly not enjoyable. The fact that you do, is questionable to say the least.
I'm literally done.... on 22:12 - Feb 11 with 3410 viewsjeera

"Wimbledon won the FA Cup in 1988"

You fecking idiot.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm literally done.... on 22:13 - Feb 11 with 3381 viewsMrTown

Do not bite. I repeat, do not bite.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I'm literally done.... on 22:18 - Feb 11 with 3273 viewsTrequartista

Looking at your posting history, you're views are almost all negative but totally consistent and you predicted mid-table at the end of last season. I don't think you deserve abuse for your opinion.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm literally done.... on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 3225 viewsLetchworth_Blue

I'm literally done.... on 22:18 - Feb 11 by Trequartista

Looking at your posting history, you're views are almost all negative but totally consistent and you predicted mid-table at the end of last season. I don't think you deserve abuse for your opinion.

He's a budgie. That's why his posts are negative. Stevie Wonder could see that.
I'm literally done.... on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 3185 viewsthegloryyears

Yes I said at the start of the season we would finish 10th - which looks pretty realistic now.
I'm literally done.... on 22:23 - Feb 11 with 3172 viewsjeera

He's a budgie troll.

Consistently biased towards them and critical of us.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm literally done.... on 22:31 - Feb 11 with 3067 viewsSuperblue95

Agreeing with Norwich trolls winding up your fellow fans is an odd stance to take

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'm literally done.... on 22:33 - Feb 11 with 3044 viewsTrequartista

I'm literally done.... on 22:31 - Feb 11 by Superblue95

Agreeing with Norwich trolls winding up your fellow fans is an odd stance to take

I don't agree with him/her.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm literally done.... on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 2965 viewsthegloryyears

I'm literally done.... on 22:33 - Feb 11 by Trequartista

I don't agree with him/her.

Guys I’ll try and explain to you our precidament as some of you don’t get it and just resort to using bad language..
We somehow scrape into the Play Offs and are promoted!
In the Close Season Evans opens up the Purse strings and gives Lambert 250k
We buy a player from Shrewsbury and manage a loan from Notts Forest.
1st game Leeds Away Elland Road - get smashed 4-0
1st Home Game - Villa at home who have just sold Grealish for 70 million and rec’d 30 million in parachute payments - the boys have a right good go and it’s a close 4-1 defeat.
Next Away game Norwich - same scenario lose 5-1......believe me at the moment until Evans sells and we get real investment we are better off in League 1 at least we will win every other week on average.
I'm literally done.... on 22:59 - Feb 11 with 2893 viewshuddersfielditfc

I think you make a fair point personally.

Loads of "big" teams get stuck in league 1 or the championship. Why should town be any different realistically?
I'm literally done.... on 23:14 - Feb 11 with 2800 viewsGirthyguy

I'm literally done.... on 22:47 - Feb 11 by thegloryyears

Guys I’ll try and explain to you our precidament as some of you don’t get it and just resort to using bad language..
We somehow scrape into the Play Offs and are promoted!
In the Close Season Evans opens up the Purse strings and gives Lambert 250k
We buy a player from Shrewsbury and manage a loan from Notts Forest.
1st game Leeds Away Elland Road - get smashed 4-0
1st Home Game - Villa at home who have just sold Grealish for 70 million and rec’d 30 million in parachute payments - the boys have a right good go and it’s a close 4-1 defeat.
Next Away game Norwich - same scenario lose 5-1......believe me at the moment until Evans sells and we get real investment we are better off in League 1 at least we will win every other week on average.

Struggling to win every other month at the moment.
I'm literally done.... on 23:17 - Feb 11 with 2769 viewsBluedanW

I'm literally done.... on 23:14 - Feb 11 by Girthyguy

Struggling to win every other month at the moment.

Hardly the same wimbledon that won the fa cup. Technically not even the same football club
I'm literally done.... on 23:18 - Feb 11 with 2756 viewshamburger_sv

Are you Paul Lambert?

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

I'm literally done.... on 23:22 - Feb 11 with 2698 viewsGirthyguy

I'm literally done.... on 23:17 - Feb 11 by BluedanW

Hardly the same wimbledon that won the fa cup. Technically not even the same football club

I love ITFC but at the moment I really hate what we have become. I don't look forward to match day anymore I dread it much like MMs reign in last years. Don't know how much worse this can get before it gets better of it ever will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024