Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology 21:54 - Feb 11 with 5273 viewsBrixtonBlue

I was wrong.

I guess hope ruled my head, but tonight's performance and result, has made me wobble. More than wobble. Maybe I just wanted Lambert to be the right man after so many false dawns. But now I'm wondering if this was another one.

That was carp. We are carp. Yes we are underfunded and I stand by that. But Lambert should be getting more out of this team against the likes of Wimbledon.

This, now, isn't good enough. I accept that. I was wrong.

Problem is, what do we do? Sack the manager? Lose the owner? Will any of these things actually turn us around? Football has died and us, or what used to be us, with it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:55 - Feb 11 with 3275 viewsBluefish

Apology accepted

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 3247 viewsBlueBadger

Fair play to you Dollers, you get there in the end.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 3236 viewsfooters

We do as we do every fcking week, like the dopes we are. But it's the grinding depression that keeps you coming back for more :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 3234 viewsitfcjoe

Welcome to the dark side.

It's no more fun over here so you've got that to look forward to...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 3231 viewsBrixtonBlue

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:55 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Apology accepted

Sorry, I forgot you Blubbers, because you're still a c-nut.

Hope you can forgive me (you're still a c-nut).

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 3161 viewsBrixtonBlue

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:56 - Feb 11 by itfcjoe

Welcome to the dark side.

It's no more fun over here so you've got that to look forward to...

Sorry Joe, I forgot you in my shout-out. Sorry. You were right.

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 3144 viewsBluefish

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:56 - Feb 11 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry, I forgot you Blubbers, because you're still a c-nut.

Hope you can forgive me (you're still a c-nut).

Of course I forgive, it is the least I can do for the less fortunate

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 3125 viewsBrixtonBlue

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:58 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

Of course I forgive, it is the least I can do for the less fortunate

Well I have a girlfriend, but yeah, you believe that.

Login to get fewer ads

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 3085 viewsfooters

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:58 - Feb 11 by BrixtonBlue

Well I have a girlfriend, but yeah, you believe that.

She's doing her bit for the less fortunate, at least.

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:02 - Feb 11 with 3018 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fair one, apology accepted. I wonder if there’s anyone left backing Lambert now...?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 3013 viewsitfcjoe

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 21:58 - Feb 11 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry Joe, I forgot you in my shout-out. Sorry. You were right.

It's just depressing though, I feel as though I'm watching a different game to him - Mick Mills can see it every week, even Brennar can!

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 3003 viewsBlueBadger

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:02 - Feb 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Fair one, apology accepted. I wonder if there’s anyone left backing Lambert now...?

Literally just IpswichCrazy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 3003 viewsBrixtonBlue

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:00 - Feb 11 by footers

She's doing her bit for the less fortunate, at least.

She's doing Blubbers as well? The slag!

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 2996 viewsReuser_is_God

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:02 - Feb 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

No.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:04 - Feb 11 with 2969 viewsfooters

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:03 - Feb 11 by BrixtonBlue

She's doing Blubbers as well? The slag!

Me too but that's just cover for the Barrymore pool party. Anyway, the result....

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 2966 viewsitfcjoe

Bedsheet Rich has decided it is just Evans to blame

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 2925 viewsDanTheMan

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:04 - Feb 11 by Reuser_is_God

No.

We need to all keep quiet, otherwise he'll get another contract extension.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 2908 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:05 - Feb 11 by itfcjoe

Bedsheet Rich has decided it is just Evans to blame

Presumably Mach is still blaming Mick too

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 2853 viewsFunge

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:06 - Feb 11 by DanTheMan

We need to all keep quiet, otherwise he'll get another contract extension.

Tonight's performance surely good enough for another 2 year extension, and a councillor seat for the Stoke Park ward.
Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 2846 viewsfooters

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:04 - Feb 11 by Reuser_is_God

No.

The negativity, dear oh dear. Nae normal.

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 2842 viewsmonytowbray

I’ve sat on the fence and just enjoyed the games as they come as that’s my coping method these days with football. But my worst fear is confirmed - we are f*cked.

Is it time to protest yet? Is saying that still considered a flouncy over reaction? Because I don’t know a single Town fan with the slightest glimmer of hope or believe anymore.

Evans has had it far too easy from us and all the rope he can get. Sell up and f*ck off.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 2838 viewsMrTown

I will join you at this time to make a sincere apology, I was also horrendously wrong.

My biggest apology goes to Bluefish for whom I locked biggest horns with, and many others that deserve an apology.

You were right all along.

Truly horrendous.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:09 - Feb 11 with 2827 viewsLankHenners

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:06 - Feb 11 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Presumably Mach is still blaming Mick too

Alongside Chambers and Skuse.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:12 - Feb 11 with 2763 viewsBluefish

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:09 - Feb 11 by LankHenners

Alongside Chambers and Skuse.

And Huws

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:13 - Feb 11 with 2744 viewsLankHenners

Herbi, CHealy, Bloots, Chickers, HaynesToe, & many others - I owe you an apology on 22:12 - Feb 11 by Bluefish

And Huws

Can't rule out Knudsen getting a bit of blame at some point.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024